Have u voted already for a Presidential candidate ?
[b][/b] Or will you be one of those people who vote on Election Day here in the US.
Which of course is November the 8th, 2016. early voting is very common now. And some are just slow. Have anyone of you voted her yet ? And do you plan to support the candidate that you oppose, if they should win. 馃檪
1
|
Yeah, I already voted.
I won't support the candidate I oppose if they win but I'll keep my thoughts to myself unless I can do something about it.
Zonuss36-40, M
Good.
Carver26-30, F
No, I'm not gonna vote.
Carver26-30, F
@Zonuss: Ooo, that's impressive! She has my vote! 馃榾
carpediem61-69, M
@Zonuss: Hillary's comments on elections: [i] 鈥淚 do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,鈥 said Sen. Clinton. 鈥淎nd if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.鈥漑/i]
Carver26-30, F
@carpediem: Yep, those are her ethics. And that's not even the worst of it!
GraveyardShade18-21, F
Do to the fact I have a restraining order against me speaking about politics on this site , I have to decline an answer ...
Zonuss36-40, M
Wow.
Clemency31-35, F
@LornaTime: "Due" to the fact. Not "do"...
RenikariF
I don't get to vote but even if I did, I don't care enough to vote.
Clemency31-35, F
I did!! And she will be our next POTUS!!
Zonuss36-40, M
Yes.
I'm 36 and refuse to vote. The day I vote will be the day I see two candidates standing up not crying like little bitches about "you did this you did that" but actually address issues. I will vote when America decides to feed and put roofs over the heads of the poor people here and not worry about what other countries need when our own country is shit! I will vote when we are not supporting legal prostitutes and helping them with bankruptcy instead of using the money for kids education. So nope I won't be voting that day or any day. People want so bad to come to this run down shit hole, because of benefits ha that's a joke. Then again if your non American it could seem like a hell of a place because America seems to catere to everyone but Americans
Zonuss36-40, M
I see.

Have u voted already for a Presidential candidate ... | Politics | Similar Worlds