Should companies forbid Trump from visiting their factories if he refuses to wear a mask?
Poll
Yes
No
Show Results
You can only vote on one answer.
I think they should for his own safety and the safety of others, unless he complies. He’s not immune nor immortal. Plus he is the POTUS and I can imagine a lot of people would be freaking out and blaming whomever if his test came back positive.
5
|
Keepitsimple · 51-55, F
He is the one who is supposed to set the example of a safe work environment if he wants people back to work.
autumn25 · 26-30, F
[@11509,Keepitsimple] Very true
funstories69 · 61-69, M
Yes, and any decent POTUS in this time could budget his time much better than this ignorant moron .he does not need to waste time on factory visits, so stupid.
Ozuye502 · 31-35, M
Wearing a mask should be a personal choice regardless of what and political asshole says
JustwantPI · M
[@339764,Ozuye502] does it have to be a mandate for someone to use common sense and not further spread this around. I think not.
Ozuye502 · 31-35, M
[@1097233,JustwantPI] when you live like a gooberment subject under demorats it’s actually “law”
JustwantPI · M
[@339764,Ozuye502] wtf are you trying to say there? 😂
If he wants to get sick I'm not going to stop him. Stupid fucker
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@346765,TeamSkullGrunt] It isn't Trump I'm worried about. He'd gladly infect others by not wearing a mask, and wouldn't give a shit if he did. Even with 100,000 dead Americans, for Trump it is always about himself.
[@339454,windinhishair] I agree but the way I see it is the man is already a very real risk to all of our lives as it is. He's not going to come shake my or your hand. Only the rich
windinhishair · 61-69, M
[@346765,TeamSkullGrunt] The first 100,000 US coronavirus dead attest to his threat to us all.
MarineBob · 51-55, M
The government can't even agree on the mask situation
Carla · 61-69, F
Yes.
HannahSky · F
It's a matter of public health and safety, so yes, everyone should or don't enter the site.
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
If it’s the companies policy that all staff and visitors wear masks then anyone,irrespective of who they are,that refuses should be barred from entry
InappropriateTales · 26-30, M
Now hold on... Maybe Trump is immortal to covid19. I have a theory that Donald Trump is getting some sort of Super Mario powerup every time he contracts the disease. Think about it; he gains the ability to fire 'lazy shots' that cause massive destruction to his enemies. He's basically someone with the intelligence of an Italian plumber.
Dlrannie · 26-30, F
[@1113184,InappropriateTales] I shall pass your apology on to the National Federation of Italian Plumbers 😂😂
InappropriateTales · 26-30, M
[@324037,Dlrannie] thank you. Like I know Mario gets all worked up everytime Peach hides in their second Castle. I know he has martial problems, so I hope this apology will make him feel better.
funstories69 · 61-69, M
An Italian plumber’s most inexperienced apprentice would make a better USA president than this criminally minded washed up Dish Network B rate actor.[@1113184,InappropriateTales]
Pfuzylogic · M
He needs sent to the detention room named after him at the military school.

Should companies forbid Trump from visiting their ... | Politics | Similar Worlds