Is this true? Can the left be so degenerate?
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/01/61/37/23/Cierzo-MQJF1jQtIMct8hL.jpg]
3
|
Soramarie · 22-25, F
What the actual HELL. How can you even justify this
Cierzo · 46-50, M
[@924588,Soramarie] I really wish it is fake. Hope someone in Britain could tell if it has become a scandal there.
Soramarie · 22-25, F
[@goodness I hope so
These are definitely not the brightest people. Sadly they hold high positions. 🤦
MartinTheFirst · 18-21, MVIP
I mean she is correct in that you cant prove that it does harm to every single child ever who has it. But case to case studies surely gives a result
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
I'm not a Briton so I can't speak specifically to Labor but as a leftist myself I can confirm that approximately 0% of us believe that sex with children is acceptable. That's not even debatable. Don't fuck little kids.
luckranger71 · 46-50, M
Yeah. Roy Moore and Milo Y are real leftists. 😂. [@16207,Cierzo]
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@16207,Cierzo] Really? The Federalist ran an article about how priests molesting children wouldn't be a problem if only they had been sexually assaulting young girls instead of young boys. And they're staunchly right wing.
basilfawlty89 · 26-30, M
[@9295,luckranger71] was about to comment that
hlpflwthat · M
The Express is a tabloid - not a newspaper. It's published by far-right conservative populists. The main fare is the Princess Dianna conspiracy.

The story here was pretty much hashed out 5 years ago. Hewitt has apologized a thousand times and you can focus on the caption below her picture. Ms Hewitt retired from politics 11 years ago.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Hey here is an idea lets all shoot the messenger. The study they cite is pure bunk as is most studies but as is commonly held studies are part of 'science' therefore .....
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@10033,hippyjoe1955] Studies like these generally are not considered part of physical science but rather political science. Which study are you referring to though?
hlpflwthat · M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Right?? 🤔
Nothing like taking things out of context and making broad accusations & generalizations, is there? 🙄

This explains what happened back in the 70s much better than your intentional divisiveness.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-26376896
[@16207,Cierzo] I already do. I think they're all a bunch of wankers, both left and right. What you're doing is simply adding fuel to the fire. Try creating a dialogue about it, instead of starting on a footing in which you generalize and place blame on one side.
Cierzo · 46-50, M
[@517284,HarryRidesTheShortBus] Tell that too to those who call 'fascists' to everyone disagreeing with them, and are talking all the time about facts that happened 80 years ago. It looks that one side is the only one with the right to generalize
[@16207,Cierzo] lol. I HAVE taken people here, who are on the left, to task as well when they've pulled the same thing you have. It's just a matter of when I catch it scrolling by. 😉
nedkelly · M
What can you say - this sad pathetic grub is from the left, and nothing will surprise me with the way they think - hope the bitch dies a slow and painful death
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@5946,nedkelly] Ned, you of all people should know not to fall for label mongering. When discussing individual issues, you're pretty solidly left-leaning.
nedkelly · M
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] I am from the right, but work in the welfare industry
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@5946,nedkelly] You're also from Australia, where "the right" is considerably different than it is here in America.
Jackjjacksonjr · 56-60, M
That is nuts!
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
So I read what this is about and it's about lowering the age of consent to 14 between same age teens, not advocating for pedophilia, the idea being that if two teens have consensual sex they should not go to jail for it.

Do I agree? Eh, I don't have a take on this. But it's NOT pro-pedophilia.

Link articles, not memes.
CookieLuvsBunny · 26-30, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Someone botched their meme! Paul R. Ehrlich is in his late 80's but still alive and kicking
BlueMetalChick · 22-25, F
[@728593,CookieLuvsBunny] Well, Dave sure isn't the brightest guy, so it's not surprising.
CookieLuvsBunny · 26-30, F
[@6579,BlueMetalChick] Paul R. Ehrlich has made some really unsupportable, outrageous claims. In the 1970's he was saying 25% of the Earth's population was going to starve by 1990 and that another Ice Age was imminent because of global cooling
Revnant · F
yes. The sex ed curriculum in canada was written by a convicted paedophile too.
Revnant · F
[@624254,CountScrofula] huh huh Whyne ?
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
[@476282,Revnant] But the important lesson is on behalf of Albertans, Ontario ain't Canada ;)
Revnant · F
[@624254,CountScrofula] but the cleverest minds do inhabit ontario 😌

Is this true? Can the left be so degenerate? | Politics | Similar Worlds