Email or Username

Theresa May got handed a P45, coughed for ages, said nothing to get Tory hopes up and ripped off part of her speech from the West Wing it seems.
Oddly not that bad a day for May. Still at appears that the Tories aren't getting any stronger. Are we getting closer to a Labour government?
2
|
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
WhO?
thatscottishguy · 18-21, M
[@467787,DonaldTrumpet] The old English woman you held hands with.
DonaldTrumpet · 70-79, M
[@338462,thatscottishguy] Oh That's OlD baGs. I can conFiRmz SehS Is MAnZ
LvChris · 36-40, M
[@338462,thatscottishguy] I thought that old Englishwoman was Nigel Farage. 🤔
Thodsis · 41-45, M
I hope so. :)
Laifu1 · 41-45, F
One can only hope. And hi =)
Nimbus · M
Hilarious 😆
Cierzo · 46-50, M
It will be funny to see the EU crushing bigmouth Corbyn if that happens ☺
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@335805,LvChris] I have no doubt that our media would blame Corbyn for things beyond his control. Being in power during Brexit gives them a little less scope to so.

It's noticeable how the US eight on here blame Obama for the debt, which was a legacy of a financial crash which happened under the Bush regime. Though the crash was a result of bank deregulation which started under Reagan and was continued by Bill Clinton.
LvChris · 36-40, M
[@422868,Burnley123] They like to show the numbers, "See it happened under Obama" when all he should be accountable for was the bailout, which has done quite well. The majority of Obama's debt was from putting both of Bush's wars on the books.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@335805,LvChris] Economic indicators are related to the international economy and long-term trends yet people vote (understandably perhaps) by how they perceive things affect them in the here and now. This is wrong. Even in America, decisions by the current national Government are perhaps as much as 30% responsible for things such growth and employment figures. That is a generous figure too.
nigal didnt pull any punches on her this week.. over brexit..
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] He has done a massive turd in the garden (Brexit) then swanned off to America to brag about it to gullible Americans. And Aussie Breitbart readers.
i dont do breitbart. hurts my head. even unfollowed Milo.. he got annoying.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@327405,theoneyouwerewarnedabout] LOL. Well done. 😀
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
I saw Hammond talk about Labour's Marxist policies. 😂 Truly desperate stuff.
thatscottishguy · 18-21, M
[@422868,Burnley123] Strange he would say that when May was wearing a bracelet with Frida Kahlo on it. Remember when they kept calling Jezza supporters Trotskyists?😂
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[@338462,thatscottishguy] I have a friend at the conference and he says they don't have a clue on strategy. Everyone is waiting for someone to emerge with a magic wand.
Burnley123 · 36-40, M
[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/71/74/82/Burnley123-WZb4VoIu2-b.jpg]

Theresa May got handed a P45, coughed for ages, sa... | Politics | Similar Worlds