Email or Username

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Who is still buying that myth that illegal Mexicans work harder and justify their illegal presence by doing so?
I had a plumber replacing the main water line to my house so he had to dig a trench on my property. For help, he hired 2 wetbacks from a Home Depot 15 miles away, drove them to the site, and they refused to work when they saw the job - even though t...
1 hr ago
|
If your family has no food, how long do you hold out until you start committing illegal/immoral crimes in order to feed them?
The world health org says the limit for most is 2 weeks..
2 hrs ago
|
Should the world look to Marxism..?
2 hrs ago
|
"Homicide is the leading cause of most murders" According to Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee.
Is Ms. Lee right? Is homicide a leading cause of murder in your city or neighborhood? Does this only apply to black inner city communities?
2 hrs ago
|
Do you live in a gated community? Do you like it?
3 hrs ago
|
When did politics turn into a popularity contest?
I know that sounds stupid because it is one.. It's like they do what we find appealing rather than do what is needed for us to function properly. It's like parliaments version of people becoming obsessed with their image through selfies ra...
3 hrs ago
|
lawmakers fighting yet again in the parliament (with video)
Happened around two weeks ago, our lawmakers are fighting yet again in the parliament. Posting now just because the footage is finally available on YouTube. After all, we are only a democracy for less than 30 years, what'd you expect? Even wors...
5 hrs ago
|
"Gramps voted Trump" will be a family secret so shameful it's only unearthed by an old MAGA hat hidden in the floorboards after Gramps death.
What is your family secret? 😁
6 hrs ago
|
Guess what? I found the leaker of the White House. He's orange, a bit slovenly, speaks like a 7 year old and needs lots of naps.
6 hrs ago
|
Should women be allowed to go topless in public pools?
15 hrs ago
|
Mayweather vs McGregor
You on team America?
17 hrs ago
|
Trump: "For the last 17 years Obamacare has wreaked havoc..."
How can a president who can't remember how long a bill has been law be trusted to improve upon it? 🙄 He's nuts!
17 hrs ago
|
Would you be surprised if I had Spanish blood in me?
Do you think my ancestors came from Spain?
18 hrs ago
|
Did you catch chuckie schumer yesterday
On the TV pounding his little fist and claiming the democrats are launching a brand new and bold plan for the American people? And then the same old democrats blathered the same old crap they're been trying to peddle for years. There's a ...
18 hrs ago
|
Without doing a search, what is this mans last name?
19 hrs ago
|
Who's watching the speech right now? Lol what is up with the people standing behind trump? They look so worried and uncomfortable!
I am trying to figure out if the lady directly behind him is blinking in Morse code? Lol
20 hrs ago
|
Racist!!!!!!
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D2DDXC6tWzWc&sa=U&ve d=0ahUKEwjrwKCmxqLVAhVTET4KHbLJD2sQwW4IKjAK&usg=AFQjCNGAb8ibC4RgMo5b1zzjpCAXyp8qyw
21 hrs ago
|
I hate social media culture. How can a serious intelligent adult love it?
23 hrs ago
|
Can you honestly say that 8 years of Obama has strengthened America?
1 day ago
|
CNN has become synonymous with fake news. Has it done anything to convince you otherwise?
1 day ago
|

Politics | Similar Worlds