Email or Username

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

If It Worked For The USSR Why Not The USA?
Hey Americans! Since guns are such a bad idea why not just turn them in? Just turn them in! In Russia after the Communists defeated all armed resistance they made it mandatory to hand in weapons of any kind - even swords (what need for a Zorro in t...
7
1 hr ago
|
If it came to light that Adolf Hitler was actually a good man, would Hitler’s family be able to sue the media for defamation of character?
0
2 hrs ago
|
When people fawn over a con man who...
"...has an emptiness inside of him and a hunger for affirmation" that is unusual for an adult, do those people lack self-esteem themselves? And, if they do are they consciously aware they are being conned for the sole satisfaction of the ...
2
6 hrs ago
|
More White House attorneys with issues to hide?
Yesterday I was perusing the website of the president's new power attorney couple, when it disappeared. It was one boast after another of the corrupt corporations and officers that the Raskins had gotten off easier than these assholes deserved. ...
0
9 hrs ago
|
Is it Sessions or McGahn that leaked?
Who is the leaking traitor? And while we're at it, what should we do about people who swear oaths to the Constitution, but not the President personally? Or, if you like, ain't it great that we get to ask these questions? Note. Edited for...
T
1
10 hrs ago
|
Democratic Party Sues Trump Russia Wiki leaks Over The 2016 Election
1
10 hrs ago
|
Shocking News - Trump Lies
Ex-Forbes reporter says Trump posed as executive, lied to him to crack Forbes 400 list https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/20/politics/trump-forbes-400-list-cnntv/index.html [Standard Disclaimer: No, this story did not originate with CNN, so cries of ...
4
12 hrs ago
|
Megan McCain Went Off On James Comey On The View
1
12 hrs ago
|
5 steps closer to hell
While the 'news' was covering what Stormy Daniels wore to court and whether Comey's book is any GOOD, here are 5 things that happened at the WH: 1. The White House makes it easier to sell armed drones overseas. This measure includes i...
8
13 hrs ago
|
About Oil Prices
This morning, Trump discovered that oil prices are the highest since early 2016, so he tweeted about it, calling our OPEC. So, this is happening, for a couple of reasons: 1. US oil companies are selling a lot of oil to other countries. 2. OPEC, le...
1
13 hrs ago
|
At lunch the guys at the table next to me think that the lawsuit the DNC filed is just a PR stunt.
Think there is any merit to what they think?
0
16 hrs ago
|
DNC files a RICO suit against Trump campaign, Russia and WikiLeaks?
You can't make this up.
T
1
17 hrs ago
|
It's Friday
Well, it doesn't matter, it's just another Trump twitter day. So General Michael Flynn’s life can be totally destroyed while Shadey James Comey can Leak and Lie and make lots of money from a third rate book (that should never have been wri...
4
19 hrs ago
|
Wells Fargo to be fined 1 Billion? That’s like fining me 2 dollars!
Poll See Poll Options
When will we see these thieves doing hard time? If I rob someone of their money I get prison!
0
20 hrs ago
|
Opinion on Fidel Castro?
FF or HP?
3
1 day ago
|
Will Sessions dig into the HIC like he's digging into Comey?
Part of this letter regarding the memos says "At that point, 17 interviews with potential witnesses had not taken place, including with Clinton and her chief of staff, according to the Senate Judiciary Committee." https://desantis.house....
3
1 day ago
|
Am I being spoon feed the rag to riches story in America?
I guess if I didn't make it I didn't work hard enough.I can see beyond b.s
1
1 day ago
|
Hey you know those comey memos the fbi and doj have been trying so hard to keep from turning over?
They are starting to surface and it doesn't look good for comey, but confirms what those of us who haven't been fantasizing already knew.
11
1 day ago
|
I’m actually impressed with the Starbucks Corp response!
They’re immediately teaching their employees how not be douchebags. I might go buy myself a coffee tomorrow..
1
1 day ago
|
Will Rudy G save the day?
I'm not a fan of his by any means, despite my respect for what he did as a Prosecutor, but it's interesting that he's signed on. I can't see a "deal" in the Trumpian sense with Mueller, but honestly, the Trump team coul...
T
1
1 day ago
|

Politics | Similar Worlds