Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

Would Trump have been elected without Russian help ?
1
22 mins ago
|
Another Russian indicted. A female spy infiltrating political organizations
Maria Butina. Deep ties to the NRA. Good job FBI.
7
45 mins ago
|
I love how the left screams and cries over everything President Trump does
Get over it. He won.
3
47 mins ago
|
Trump's position with Putin is even getting slammed by FOX
NEVER thought I'd see anyone on FOX stand up so strongly against Trump. I've had it on in the background and have seen Chris Wallace, Dana Perino, Shep Smith and every other 'expert' they've aired saying this is a REAL cros...
7
1 hr ago
|
Trump Supporters: Ignorant, Uneducated, Misguidedly Proud, Moronic Sheep
Proud of what you hear, see and believe about this man, Donald Trump... he’s got you right where he wants you. Snowed and brainwashed. Stupid, stupid people watching DumbFux tv and trailing behind this pathetic excuse for a human. You have ZERO in...
14
1 hr ago
|
I love how Democrats don't have a clue on how the world actually works
Completely useless is what they are
9
2 hrs ago
|
Donald Trump is the greatest President of all time
5
3 hrs ago
|
Will other nations be happy and rejoice when America is no longer a sovereign nation and a 3rd world country? Would that make some of you happy?
4
3 hrs ago
|
If you have any questions about where Trump's allegiance lies..
"I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today." He also said he didn't "see any reason why" Russia would be responsible. ...
10
3 hrs ago
|
Senility or imbecile-ity?
Seriously, if your uncle, your co-worker or even yourcrazy neighbor starting degenerating like this, you'd be like, "Gotta get him to the doctor." PIERS MORGAN: "What is the incentive for America to do a great deal with the Unite...
8
7 hrs ago
|
Thanks for representing us, Mr. President
Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt! Trump “We agree.” Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs With a friend like this, does the us really even need ene...
11
7 hrs ago
|
I will name four forms of Armageddon that could happen by the year 2060 to 2100. (See below)
1. It takes 1 acre of arable land to feed one human for one year. We have 15.77 billion acres of arable land. The world population this minute is about 7.6 billion. In 2050. world population is expected to reach 9.7 billion. By the year 2100, world p...
6
9 hrs ago
|
Ahhh I still remember!
we the people, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquillity, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 ...
10
9 hrs ago
|
Author Shelby Steele, expert on race relations in America says: (see below)
(Paraphrasing, not quoting) Liberals who are always playing the race card do so out of guilt, and from the need to 'prove' their own innocence. He says that Hillary Clinton offers them innocence. She tells them that she is innocent, and tha...
6
9 hrs ago
|
How did Trumps golf game go? Did he win?
I'm not a fan of Trump but I felt a bit bad for him when he visited his golf course in Scotland for the very first time and there were protesters giving him abuse. That must have been upsetting for him and I was wondering, did it affect his gol...
2
17 hrs ago
|
Trump is so amazing! What an impressive man, he can predict events mere days after they've already happened!
Trump boasted to British PM Theresa May and the assembled press that he had predicted the result of brexit the day before it happened. Turns out that he predicted it the day after it happened which is far less impressive lol. https://www.huffingtonp...
6
17 hrs ago
|
As a white male you DO have white male privilege. Just because you don't recognize it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
And how could you? It's all you've ever known? Understand, this doesn't mean that no white male ever experiences a lack of privilege. But you do have it. I don't know why this notion upsets you so much.
6
22 hrs ago
|
Is the political world necessarily tribal?
1
23 hrs ago
|
Are modern politics too personalised?
and if so, why? Do we focus too much on individuals at the expense of ideas?
1
23 hrs ago
|
Why do we live in times of polarised populism?
I contrast these times with the 1990s and 2000s, when I came of age as an adult. We were taught that it was the end of history and that the days of political polarisation had ended. Now we have populist parties and politicians rising throughout the w...
1
23 hrs ago
|

Politics | Similar Worlds