Email or Username

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »
Post Rating Level: | | | |
Ask Question

So it's down to Macron and Le Pen... Good luck, France.
3 hrs ago
|
What would you do to solve illegal immigrants and refugee crisis if you are in power?
3 hrs ago
|
This is how the world works
Now it is Trump in Obama's place.
5 hrs ago
|
UK politics = Properly shagged!
Parties are giving up their potential seats to give the strongest chance to the conservative opposition. It is becoming a battle for trying to get that maniac out of power.
5 hrs ago
|
Should the Philippine government allow Trump to visit?
Poll See Poll Options
I wouldn't let him after he called Filipinos terrorists.
9 hrs ago
|
Do you feel as though anyone represents you?
I don't. I'm on my own.
10 hrs ago
|
PC really?
i'd like to know when common decency, compassion and treating others as you want to be treated became being too pc. i agree that some pc is overdone and not needed but it seems like those decrying the world as too pc just want it to be ok to be ...
100+, F
12 hrs ago
|
Im Gonna be in Washington DC This Thursday I will be Staying There Till Sunday
16 hrs ago
|
We all know Trump is creating an elite ruling class, right?
Placing his family and rich friends in positions of power and influence. That tends to end poorly for the common folk...
17 hrs ago
|
Does left and right still exist? There seems to be much confusion over it all from what I can see.
I wouldnt say I was left or right wing because I hear people who call themselves left say some stuff that makes sense and the same with people who call themselves right wing. Is it really black and white? Can you just choose a side?
17 hrs ago
|
Bill O Reilly should just Tell The Truth and say he Sexually Harrassed These Women
17 hrs ago
|
What do you think of the victory of the National Front in France?
The problem with Madame Le Pen is that she is just as much a product of the French Revolution as the rest of them. They think they can mold the Muslims into good little secular Frenchmen. Madame Le Pen, who joined her family's National Front be...
17 hrs ago
|
what comes to mind when you see a multi-lingual 'we're glad you're our neighbor' signs in a yard nearby?
Poll See Poll Options
(I choose #2, in case you wondering)
17 hrs ago
|
Which UK political party has the best policies?
18 hrs ago
|
Would you make a good princess? What are your qualifications?
18 hrs ago
|
How presidential election of a country affects the world?
I'm so bored and I have insomnia... :\
19 hrs ago
|
Jesse Watters: Media's Anti-Trump Bias 'Exposed' After Latest Paris Attack 🇺🇸
Jesse makes O'Reilly look like a had been amateur. Jesse Watters criticized the mainstream media's bias against President Trump after they second-guessed his claim that the murders of two French policemen were terror-related. Trump offe...
56-60
20 hrs ago
|
Why do police never wait for backup before confronting someone about something serious?
Obviously, sometimes, action has to be taken immediately but I'm talking about non-urgent situations. Examples include videos I've seen in which... 1. An officer pulled someone over and then talked to the suspect about his arrest warrant ...
22 hrs ago
|
Why do people find even cartoon nerds attractive, or dare I say it, ''hot''?
Example: Do you believe that normalization of nerds in media, aside from the nerd receiving a pitiful role and is looked down and or/bullied upon by others and is instead given an empowering, domineering role, is indoctrinating thigh related violenc...
23 hrs ago
|
Any UK person voting Corbyn? - Here's the latest...
BREAKING NEWS... Corbyn announces extra bank holidays if elected ------------------------- Pardon? Yes I know it's not fresh fresh news, as it came out yesterday, but remember that the term "Breaking News" is open to journalistic inter...
23 hrs ago
|

Politics | Similar Worlds