I Want To Run Away And See The World

I Want To Run Away And See The World
Sometimes I have this daydream where I run away and apply to work on a cruise ship as a children’s care person. I would teach them structured lessons and supervise play. I wonder how my life would have turned out if I had run away, I’m happy with my ...
0
1 day ago
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
Even though these days it's not possible.
2
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
Sería maravilloso irme algún lado lejos 😔
4
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I want to just pack up and leave. I feel as though there is nothing left for me here. The only things that are stopping me is highschool, and I have no money. I want to travel across the United States. Hell Idk and maybe even live in a r.v. And ...
0
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I want to get away from my routine environment, in a sense, to get away from myself. I want to have a chance of place impart new vigor to my mind. I want to take a journey to see the moon shines on the other side of the world. To move, to breathe, t...
8
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I want to see and experience so many things in life. Up until a few years ago I wasn't so sure I'd get the chance to experience much of this life. Because of that I really never thought about things to do or see.. what's the point in ...
5
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
Traveling all over the world would be soo fun . Turkey , Italy , Russia , Sweden , Morocco, and many more places ! I'm sick of going to Isreal because that's the only place I visit because I used to live there .
5
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I think about it everyday. How liberating it would be to just leave. Go on my own adventure on the open road. Breathe air out of my state. I've never left. All I think about is leaving though. I want to go somewhere i can live an exciting life a...
17
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
Ignoring my stability and consistent need to have a plan is sometimes so, so tempting. So many places to see. Someday.
16
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
Anyone with a plane?
1
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I'm heading to NY tomorrow
26-30
1
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
More and more I’ve been thinking about joining a relief effort for places going through restoration from war and natural disaster
26-30
2
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I want to run away, I am near San Diego, anyone with a car want to go on a roadtrip or run or just go to an amusement park or fair, I'd pay tickets or gas :D
3
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I wish I could!
4
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I love traveling. I just wish I had the money to do so 😂
10
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
If I had the right crowd, only one more people to do it with, It would be awesome. Leaving this and going on an adventure, maybe then I'd have the meaning I'm looking for
8
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
If only I could afford to, sucks being young with so much time and no money to do anything
9
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I just wish he would come and get me like he said he would.. Get me out of this country and start somewhere anew... Just him and I... Going wherever we're meant to go.
2
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
Well here we are another Xmas...I can be with my family for their far away...Can't afford to visit. Husband on fixed income thinks he has money..I work... Holidays aren't so bad due to the fact it's a small gathering...My close friend....
5
|
I Want To Run Away And See The World
I'd love to have the money to just leave all responsibilities behind for a while and explore the vast world.
9
|

I Want To Run Away And See The World

I Want To Run Away And See The World | Similar Worlds