I Am Confused About Life

I made my EP account just over three years ago, to post about how my parents were potentially breaking up.

I was immature and silly then, and a very different person. I'm very happy to be the person I am today, and looking back at my past is both funny and interesting.

But, no matter how I personally have changed, some other things just won't seem to change. After three years of a roller-coaster ride of both happy and 'frustrated' moments between my parents, it seems that now they are closer to breaking up than ever before.

But they've both cheated in their own ways. They've both undermined each others trust.

I've lived in a world with them together all my life, and I can't see anything past that. To me, them being together is so simple. So straightforward. It looks so easy to me.

I don't even know what to say or to feel, so for now, I feel nothing. Life is as usual. My head can only consider it in a casual manner.

I'm calm.

I'm collected.

But I'm also very scared.
0
|

I Am Confused About Life

I made my EP account just over three years ago, to... | I Am Confused About Life | Similar Worlds