I Like to Break the Rules Sometimes

My cousin is in trouble with my uncle and auntie. She got a streak of blue dyed into her hair a few days back. Normally that would not be a problem in the school holiday, but she goes back to school on Tuesday and there is no way of getting it out by then. It doesn't look too outrageous and I am sure it is not going to lead to an outbreak of anarchy, but that is strictly against the school rules and she will be put into isolation or even sent home until her hair is back to its normal colour.

I know it is important for everyone to follow the same rules, but it does seem extreme that my cousin's education will be affected by a mistake that she made that has nothing to do with her schooling. She is quite upset at the fuss that she has caused and frustrated that she cannot do anything about it - the hairdresser will not touch it unless she wants her head shaved . . which would also be against the rules 馃槦
1
|
updown202056-60, M
Well can she not put her hair up like in a bun or something, So what happened to her?
updown202056-60, M
Did she not know the rules of the school or did she even ask her parents if she could get a blue streak or did she just go and do it?
TammieBear18-21, F
[@117301,updown2020] I don't know. My auntie has made her write a letter of apology to take to her form teacher tomorrow, so we will see.
updown202056-60, M
[@345010,TammieBear] Well did the salon say how long it would be until she could dye her hair back to the normal color well those strips I mean.I could be wrong but I think three to eight weeks.
updown202056-60, M
[@117301,updown2020] Well I just ask a professional hair stylist and she said your cousin can change her hair back as soon as she wants they are probably making her wait so the to give her a break from the chemical ,
MrsPeterEvans26-30, F
We were put in isolation for that
TammieBear18-21, F
[@330452,MrsPeterEvans] She might be as well 馃槦
MrsPeterEvans26-30, F
[@345010,TammieBear] it means you have to copy up all the class work
SallyJamesF
she deserves it for being an idiot
eftelingrose22-25, F
Oh my gosh, that sounds like a scary situation for your cousin! 馃槵
MrsPeterEvans26-30, F
[@370038,eftelingrose] given me a spanking undoubtedly and grounded until my hair was "decent" again! Our school rules were "natural hair colours only"
eftelingrose22-25, F
[@330452,MrsPeterEvans] Oh my goodness, that does sound harsh! However, the rules are the rules, and they must be maintained. So many things in life have conditions to them, I have learned from experience!
MrsPeterEvans26-30, F
[@370038,eftelingrose] there are always consequences to not following rules
updown202056-60, M
So what did happen with your cousin?
TammieBear18-21, F
[@117301,updown2020] The teachers accepted her apology and she remained at school, although she had to sit in an exclusion room for most of her lessons and go to lunchtime detention. I think she will be back to normal this week.
updown202056-60, M
[@345010,TammieBear] Well I do not know if you saw it but I spoke to a professional hair stylists and she said that your cousin should be able to dye her strips back to it normal color right away.

I Like to Break the Rules Sometimes

My cousin is in trouble with my uncle and auntie. ... | I Like to Break the Rules Sometimes | Similar Worlds