Pets, Animals & Nature

Question for people that have pet cats
Did you declaw your cat? Did you ever consider doing it ?
0
|
LachrymoseLamer · 46-50, M
Absolutely not!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, never !!!!

That´s cruel.
LovelyGorilla · 18-21, F
Ikr :(
Peaceful · F
Nope. It's like cutting off your fingers at the first joint. It's extremely painful for them. And you leave them defenseless.
WiltingRose · 22-25, F
No way 😖
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Yes and any cat I get I will declaw. It is not near as cruel as everyone makes it out to be and you wind up with a much better pet that doesn't ruin your fabric covered furniture.
That´s absolutely horrible.
hippyjoe1955 · 61-69, M
Yeah cats do a lot of damage. I also castrate the males and spay the females which is likely more painful than declawing them.
TGray42 · 46-50, F
Both my cats are declawed in the front.
of course not!
that's like asking someone if they'd rip out thier child's fingernails..

it's cruel and painful for the poor kitty..
it's also a disqualifier at the local shelter if you try to adopt a cat or kitten..
ScrewThisImDone · 22-25, F
My parents got our first cat declawed, but I have no idea when since she was already three when I came along. I have no idea if our other cat at the time was, but since then we've never declawed them. We have always gotten them fixed, though.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
loveelygorilla by declaw you mean have them trimmed as our jess had hers done this week and needed it as one was grown that it was in the pad of her paw

Pets, Animals & Nature

Question for people that have pet cats | Pets, Animals & Nature | Similar Worlds