Pets, Animals & Nature

Black widow spiders...🕷️ They creep me out.
I've been bit, it was not pleasant.😵 I've held tarantulas, and rattlesnakes, and even caught a few scorpions, but the Black Widow has a particular look about her that is extra creepy. The web feels extra creepy, and if they walk on you it feels SOOO extra creepy.😖

Just, just...😩 AAAAGH!!!
trackboy · 18-21, M
Why do you have them walking on you? You need to have one of those cough syrups measuring plungers to suck the venom out when you get bit as they will pull a high vacuum 🎃
trackboy · 18-21, M
[@387064,CSYLFM] what did they say and do when you showed it to others?? 🎃
[@487102,trackboy] they found it very interesting. I initially had just picked it up to get it away from people then figured I’d show it to the people in the area then when I saw how interesting they found it I decided to bring it around and show everyone else. They all found it so fascinating. Thus the reason I held onto it for so long before finally putting it down
trackboy · 18-21, M
[@387064,CSYLFM] [@387064,CSYLFM] wow people found the spider really interesting. It's not something you do on a regular basis then?? 🎃

Azlotto · M
The only good spider, is a dead spider.
St0nerspud · 56-60, M
They're not native to my area but if I saw one I would not be at peace until I saw that MF DEAD!!!
Do you intentionally let them crawl on you?

Pets, Animals & Nature