Pets, Animals & Nature

Will my feral cat ever be close?
About a year and a half ago I started feeding and taking care of a cat that was left behind when a neighbor moved.It’s definitely an outside feral cat. I feed and water her, give her treats and even built a nice insulated cat box. I even put a heatin...
This is a truncated preview of the original post. Press here to view the full post.
4
|
heavyone2 · 56-60, M
Some cats are just that way.... kind of "take your number, check ya later"...lol. Then others are stuck to ya..lol. Try some tuna ,, it will be your friend forever. I use it to tame em. Works nicely.
Mindful · 51-55, F
Both. I t might even have a health condition that makes her irritable tho touch. I’m sure she appreciates what you give. Best to get yourself another cat or toy puppy. Puppies are most loving. Ridiculous how much the “toy” want tlc.
Sunny57 · 61-69, M
you seem like a very special lady okay.. A stray cat and your ex-husband!.
I wish you peace and happiness with both of those decisions :-)
🙏 Thank you so much for taking such great care of this cat. She seems very wild and scared, but there's nothing wrong with her. Perhaps she was abused in the past, but cats all have their own personalities. The fact that she even lets you touch her once in awhile, tells me she does appreciate what you do for her. You're a great lady. God bless you for helping her. 💐 🤗

Pets, Animals & Nature

Will my feral cat ever be close? | Pets, Animals & Nature (Page 2) | Similar Worlds