I Hate Racism and Discrimination

Do you think my neighbor’s friend was being racist?
My neighbor’s friend has a big mouth. She can say stuff that’s hurtful and very mean. She seems polite, but she has said some racist things to people. She said black peoples are the devil and they need to go back to Africa where they belong. I though...
0
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
I just hate it when Asians consider people attractive only because they're fair skinned. I spend most of life among Indians and I witnessed how they discriminate each other based on the darkness of their skin. There's a stereotype that Sout...
6
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
“Karen” strikes again...harasses man for stenciling “Black Lives Matter” on his own property.
7
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
You don't have to be a liberal to reject racism...do you?
3
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
What a really odd thing to declare. Yes, I hate racism and discrimination... as opposed to loving it. The bar was set real low, but I think I passed it.
5
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
Retired cop and son charged with his murder. I hope they get life without parole. This is always my fear when I go out for a run, but more likely being attacked and left for dead. 😞 We still have a long way to go. #iRunWithMaud
9
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
If my mother could stop being racist, that would be great. Told her that's wrong, she doesn't care. Tsk, tsk.
5
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
The most beautiful gifts come in all kinds of gift wrap and that gift wrap is beautiful too! 😘💖
6
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
To me, One race. The human race. What more can I say? 👍️
11
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
I will call them out here.
5
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
I hate it when certain knuckleheads get offended when I speak in a foreign language and demand me to speak in their language. I was not even talking to them!😡
2
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
It's simple really. STOP judging and START loving 🌈 ❤️💞
8
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
It's stupid and there's no point. It just makes people want to kill themselves. It shows how bigheaded people are as well because if they are discriminating against someone, they clearly think they're better than them.
0
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
So a SOB made a racial slur against a sick baby. He said he was just exercising his freedom of speech. I assumed it would be alright to call his mother a whore because I am just exercising my right to express my opinion. 😂
6
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
So I have Indian blood and the Indian part of my family converted from Hinduism to Christianity a few generations ago. One time I talked to a Hindu guy online and told him about this, instantly this guy got mad and started to abuse me for converting ...
3
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
It's sad to see racism rearing it's ugly head in our national game (football) again. Raheem Sterling, Danny Rose and now Mo Salah have been subject to racist remarks and chants There is no place in this world for racism
3
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
Neo-Nazis, skinheads, the KKK, the Ayran Brotherhood, all of these groups are coming out of the wood work lately, louder and angrier than ever, determined to take back a place in "the mainstream" and people fearfully believe it's becau...
3
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
Who is he racist against?
3
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
1
|
I Hate Racism and Discrimination
It’s not as bad as people make it out to be. It’s not like I was back in the day. Too many folks want you to know they’re not racist so much that they over exaggerate the situation and will make a candle lit in ware house seem like a wild fire burnin...
0
|

I Hate Racism and Discrimination
Beliefs Health Politics

I Hate Racism and Discrimination | Similar Worlds