I Hate Racism and Discrimination

To me, One race. The human race. What more can I say? 👍️
9
|
No pude dormir durante toda la noche, pasé una gran parte de ella jugando, viendo "friends" y buscando más juegos al que jugar. Por fin cuando quise intentar dormir se me vino algo a la cabeza que presencié durante el día y no sabia que me ...
0
|
I hate racists.
11
|
I will call them out here.
5
|
Debate amongst yourselves: White Supremacy doesn’t racist. True or False Explain your reasoning
1
|
I hate it when certain knuckleheads get offended when I speak in a foreign language and demand me to speak in their language. I was not even talking to them!😡
2
|
It's simple really. STOP judging and START loving 🌈 ❤️💞
8
|
It's stupid and there's no point. It just makes people want to kill themselves. It shows how bigheaded people are as well because if they are discriminating against someone, they clearly think they're better than them.
0
|
Will racism and discrimination ever stop?
19
|
So a SOB made a racial slur against a sick baby. He said he was just exercising his freedom of speech. I assumed it would be alright to call his mother a whore because I am just exercising my right to express my opinion. 😂
5
|
So I have Indian blood and the Indian part of my family converted from Hinduism to Christianity a few generations ago. One time I talked to a Hindu guy online and told him about this, instantly this guy got mad and started to abuse me for converting ...
3
|
It's sad to see racism rearing it's ugly head in our national game (football) again. Raheem Sterling, Danny Rose and now Mo Salah have been subject to racist remarks and chants There is no place in this world for racism
2
|
Neo-Nazis, skinheads, the KKK, the Ayran Brotherhood, all of these groups are coming out of the wood work lately, louder and angrier than ever, determined to take back a place in "the mainstream" and people fearfully believe it's becau...
3
|
Who is he racist against?
3
|
1
|
It’s not as bad as people make it out to be. It’s not like I was back in the day. Too many folks want you to know they’re not racist so much that they over exaggerate the situation and will make a candle lit in ware house seem like a wild fire burnin...
0
|
Would you rather be Donald Trump or George Bush?
0
|
I have met it in many places, in India, in Ukraine, in Belgium, in France, and in England. In the United States, in Italy, in Austria and Germany. It isn't something I enjoy in any way even in the pride of a victim!
2
|
As a mutt I have encountered those looks which day so much. I'm one eighth Japanese and I see people look that there's something oriental about my eyes, but there's more than that! To think me incapable because of it is a very big mis...
8
|
I hate racism too. In every way being African American puts me in the position of senior all times in subtle and very open ways We are not being honest if we start saying racism in AMERICA is a thing of the past It still exists we aren't being...
2
|

I Hate Racism and Discrimination
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Politics

I Hate Racism and Discrimination | Similar Worlds