I Hate Racism and Discrimination

I have autism, and honestly, when it comes to social interaction, social cues etcetra sometimes you feel like you are on whe wrong planet 🙃
4
21 hrs ago
|
Will racism and discrimination ever stop?
13
|
So a SOB made a racial slur against a sick baby. He said he was just exercising his freedom of speech. I assumed it would be alright to call his mother a whore because I am just exercising my right to express my opinion. 😂
5
|
So I have Indian blood and the Indian part of my family converted from Hinduism to Christianity a few generations ago. One time I talked to a Hindu guy online and told him about this, instantly this guy got mad and started to abuse me for converting ...
3
|
It's sad to see racism rearing it's ugly head in our national game (football) again. Raheem Sterling, Danny Rose and now Mo Salah have been subject to racist remarks and chants There is no place in this world for racism
46-50, MVIP
2
|
Neo-Nazis, skinheads, the KKK, the Ayran Brotherhood, all of these groups are coming out of the wood work lately, louder and angrier than ever, determined to take back a place in "the mainstream" and people fearfully believe it's becau...
3
|
Would you rather be Donald Trump or George Bush?
0
|
I have met it in many places, in India, in Ukraine, in Belgium, in France, and in England. In the United States, in Italy, in Austria and Germany. It isn't something I enjoy in any way even in the pride of a victim!
2
|
As a mutt I have encountered those looks which day so much. I'm one eighth Japanese and I see people look that there's something oriental about my eyes, but there's more than that! To think me incapable because of it is a very big mis...
8
|
I hate racism too. In every way being African American puts me in the position of senior all times in subtle and very open ways We are not being honest if we start saying racism in AMERICA is a thing of the past It still exists we aren't being...
2
|
(I tried to post this earlier and it was hijacked by a poster with resentments against the U.S. in general. This young woman lost her life a year ago today protesting against the KKK and Neo-Nazis who marched in Charlottesville and who plan to march ...
30
|
The guy in this article is one of my closest, oldest friends. I'm extremely proud of him. Redacted his name because he's getting enough attention, lol. ------ APTN News A man at an A and W restaurant in Cardston, Alta., says an employe...
2
|
I was just watching a video online and took a look at the comments. A lot of racism, I am shocked and appalled that people think saying these sorts of things is ok. 😑
6
|
Michael Jackson was black and white
2
|
Everybody loves a good BBQ, except for this lady. Yay, racism! (I'm being sarcastic)
0
|
15
|
Racism is the angry reaction of one bias to another bias. It is a construct based in a hatred, which has degrees of vigour. It is devoid of a desire to understand as it is a loveless discrimination for no reasoned thought, it's negativity is des...
3
|
I get some racism from the Japanese for being Korean Usually with the older people not the young I am friends with lots of Japanese classmates at my university
2
|
Earlier, I made a post about how I prefer to be referred to as Native American rather than American Indian since I feel the latter term is a bit outdated these days and someone commented saying that I'm not really Native American because my peop...
7
|
There is no point in racism. It’s not really a wonder why we haven’t came up with a cure for cancer yet because humanity is too busy trying to find ways to divide each other and to slag each other off with idiotic stereotypes and names. I’m white wit...
6
|

I Hate Racism and Discrimination
Categories: Beliefs, Health, Politics

I Hate Racism and Discrimination | Similar Worlds