I Cant Believe It

When you try to turn your life around spiritually....people will start dropping out of your life without a prior notice. It's normal I guess but I

can't say I was ready 馃ズ馃槦

there goes their big huge "LOVE" ....out of the window, just like that...
Eclipsed36-40, M
Yeah.. I've had that happen. It sucks real bad. No way not to get pretty hurt and feel very lonely and abandoned.
Backdoortothesublime41-45, M
馃槝
QueenandCrown36-40, F
Don't worry after years of this happening you'll be happy for it.
Adstar51-55, M
Yes i have experienced the same thing myself..

When i became a Christian i lost even siblings.. They pretty much sense the change within you and they cannot stand being around you any more..

[b]Luke 12: KJV[/b]
51 "[c=#BF0000]Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division[/c]: {52} [c=#BF0000]For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three[/c]. {53} [c=#BF0000]The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law[/c]."

This came true at the times of the apostles when some of the Jews became followers of Jesus and their relationships with their family members ended because they accepted Jesus as the Messiah.. And this keeps happening till this very day when a person accepts Jesus as their Messiah..
QueenOfQuirkF
yeah its funny bc i was listening to this song an hour ago which describes the same
[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wASFCad7aPQ]
MissFuggerF
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] she is cute
Backdoortothesublime41-45, M
[@537009,MissFugger] Indeed 馃槉
gregloa56-60, M
That鈥檚 when you find out who your friends really are. I鈥檓 proud of you.
MissFuggerF
[@240020,gregloa] aaw thank you. I like your prayers 馃馃馃
gregloa56-60, M
[@537009,MissFugger] 馃
I think a balance is important
MissFuggerF
[@1019539,mysteryespresso] I also used to think that some balance was okay. Somewhere in between was good enough. I realized actually just two days ago that I can't play on both sides, only one side has to be chosen. And there is no time left for thinking. Its now or it is too late tomorrow . Sad 馃様to see people vanish but....
QueenandCrown36-40, F
[@537009,MissFugger] I luv your response! As 'safe' as it may appear, for important matters we can't continue to remain neutral. When people see that you're sticking to your principles, they either will support you or they have to release you.
MissFuggerF
[@484541,QueenandCrown] yes. I agree. Its kinda sad tho....that people literally "drop" you like its nothing 馃槶 but what can I do 馃し鈥嶁檧锔 I choose God. As it shows now more and more, people come and go...God stays.
KuroNeko36-40, F
They suddenly realise that you are behind the wheel of your own life and can't get what they want out of you anymore.

I Cant Believe It