I Have Trouble Breathing Often

I wouldn't say "often", but I have trouble breathing sometimes. My nose gets clogged up sometimes and I have to breathe through my mouth; it happens when I'm not sick at all. Additionally, I've always had really loud breathing, and it gets even louder after exertion. Never known what caused that problem.
2
|
tissegutt
I also have the same some very few times. For me it is mostly during the winter when it is very cold outside. I then usually also use to have some sort of cold. It mostly don't bother me too much though.
Nate931 · 26-30, M
When it's cold, it's definitely more noticeable! Today I had to bike around in the 40-degree weather. That was not fun.
tissegutt
That seems to be pretty cold for biking. I can really guess it was not fun!
DLTC85383 · 41-45, M
I can relate. I am starting on my inhalers now because starting in April when everything starts to blume my allergies get very bad and in have asthma.
I have Eosinophilia
Patricia1 · 51-55, M
Maybe you should see a doctor. As a Registered Nurse that sounds like a respirator issue.
Patricia1 · 51-55, M
Have you viewed my recent questions to you?
Nate931 · 26-30, M
[@538775,Patricia1] yeah just answered them :)
Patricia1 · 51-55, M
[@541612,Nate931] just received.
DLTC85383 · 41-45, M
Only remedy I can offer is hot tea or better yet move to Arizona. My allergies and breathing has been so much better since moving there.
StrongerNow · 51-55, F
Could be a food allergy. My mom has the same thing when she eats eggs or nuts.

Try paying close attention to what you’ve eaten that day, or the previous day, when you get that symptom.

I Have Trouble Breathing Often

I wouldn't say "often", but I have ... | I Have Trouble Breathing Often | Similar Worlds