I Have Trouble Breathing Often

I wouldn't say "often", but I have trouble breathing sometimes. My nose gets clogged up sometimes and I have to breathe through my mouth; it happens when I'm not sick at all. Additionally, I've always had really loud breathing, and it gets even louder after exertion. Never known what caused that problem.
2
|
tissegutt
I also have the same some very few times. For me it is mostly during the winter when it is very cold outside. I then usually also use to have some sort of cold. It mostly don't bother me too much though.
Nate931 · 26-30, M
When it's cold, it's definitely more noticeable! Today I had to bike around in the 40-degree weather. That was not fun.
tissegutt
That seems to be pretty cold for biking. I can really guess it was not fun!
DLTC66223 · 41-45, M
I can relate. I am starting on my inhalers now because starting in April when everything starts to blume my allergies get very bad and in have asthma.
I have Eosinophilia
Patricia1 · 46-50, M
Maybe you should see a doctor. As a Registered Nurse that sounds like a respirator issue.
Patricia1 · 46-50, M
Have you viewed my recent questions to you?
Nate931 · 26-30, M
[@538775,Patricia1] yeah just answered them :)
Patricia1 · 46-50, M
[@541612,Nate931] just received.
DLTC66223 · 41-45, M
Only remedy I can offer is hot tea or better yet move to Arizona. My allergies and breathing has been so much better since moving there.

I Have Trouble Breathing Often

I wouldn't say "often", but I have ... | I Have Trouble Breathing Often | Similar Worlds