I Am the Black Sheep of the Family

Sometimes my own family never take my opinion seriously. They just push me away despite being successful compared to rest of the family
6
|
I am the black sheep of my family. My parents raised me to be a strong independent woman, now they hate that about me, it seems. My husband and I have our own relationship, one that works for us. Sometimes, he likes to rile me up to get a response, w...
8
|
baaaaaaas! I don't share the same interests as my family members . I don't care about "things and possessions " . I don't care what kind of house ,car or brand names of clothes you have . I don't care if you walk aro...
9
|
I've been told multiple times over the Christmas holidays that I'm too incompetent to hold a job which is why I lost mine. Isn't family great? I had to vent. So glad holidays are almost over. Next everyone will be talking about Valenti...
0
|
Have decided since 3 months to get more involve in gatherings/celebrations in whole big family maybe once in 2-3 years lol. I have forgiven them and still care for them as well though they wont accept who I am or what I believe. I love socialise in r...
100+, F
0
|

I Am the Black Sheep of the Family
Categories: Family Struggles, Parenting and Family

I Am the Black Sheep of the Family | Similar Worlds