I Am Sometimes Antisocial

I went to block party the other weekend. Hot dogs hamburgers, beer and loads of people. Raging parties of 30 to 50 somethings letting loose over booze and burgers.

However I found a dog and spent most the night petting and entertaining the dog. I rubbed his tummy gave him water and sat next to him much of the evening.

I didn't eat any of the hamburgers or the hot dogs. I ate the lettuce, cole slaw, tomatoes instead---no meat. I didn't drink any beer. I drank water.

I met about 8-10 people and found out something about each of them--but because I wasn't asked didn't tell them anything about me.

It was fine---I mean I didn't hate being there---I just dug the veggies, like to drink water over beer and enjoyed the company of the dog more than the humans present.
9
|
[c=#BF0080]Well that sounds like a good time. 馃檪[/c]
rottenrobi51-55, F
That sounds very similar to me too. Lol. I'm.a gardener so at most parties, I'm out in people's gardens pulling weeds and playing with their animals.
That's sad that they didn't ask you questions.
rottenrobi51-55, F
quietOne, I agree with you.

I Am Sometimes Antisocial
Categories: Health

I went to block party the other weekend. Hot dogs... | I Am Sometimes Antisocial | Similar Worlds