Parenting & Family

"Who cares about Valentine's day? I show your mom I love her every day." -my dad
I dunno if that's the most romantic or the most un-romantic thing I've ever heard馃槀
7
|
Edited: 2 wks ago
indyjoe51-55, M
I see it as romantic, and I agree with him (so would my wife)...the expression, showing, and celebration of our love is something we do everyday all year long, Valentine's day is just a commercialized "holiday" designed to make money for greeting card companies, candy companies, toy companies, jewelers, and so on (and they capitalize on it).
NebulaF
Romantic 馃榾
If true, it鈥檚 actually very romantic.
AmmieBell18-21, F
[@328496,bijouxbroussard] by itself lol. It was also used as an excuse to not go out though I think 馃槀 to be fair, they have a date every week anyway.
AnnaOofF
Goals
Ksmile14F
I still think its the little things everyday that nuke the biggest impact and mean the most over big days like Valentines. I'd say its the most romantic. 鉂わ笍
ButterRobot46-50, M
Did it work or is she mad ?
AmmieBell18-21, F
[@437226,ButterRobot] I'm not sure,I don't get to hear most of their "adult conversations" even at eighteen 馃槀馃槀 but knowing them, If she says she genuinely wants to go out twice this week he'll take her. He gives into everything she says lol. Wish he'd do that for me 馃槀
Selah
Any guy who says that is lying & doesnt want to spend money or go out lmao
AmmieBell18-21, F
[@25627,Selah] they're sort of gross and do still flirt and act lovey a lot to be fair lol. Thus them having nine kids I guess 馃槀 so he does do it daily, but was also definitely using it as an excuse haha. I'd bet anything they'll go out if she asks for it though lol
Ursamajor41-45, F
Yes yes but a special box of chocolates now and then doesn't hurt.
DarkblueskyF
Romantic only

Parenting & Family

"Who cares about Valentine's day? I show... | Parenting & Family | Similar Worlds