I Like to Go Shirtless

So, it looks like most of the recent posts here are from someone who’s not a user anymore. I think we need some more stories!
1
|
On days when I go to the beach, I try to have everything I need the night before. I bring a shirt with me, along with dry clothes to change in to, but I purposely don’t wear the shirt. Being bare chest from the time I wake up until the time I go to...
3
|
This year is going great. Been shirtless more often. Getting better at it. N the heat wave is really helping.
2
|
Today I am going to the beach. I will be shirtless. I will overcome this situation that I have and as people have said I can do it. I will be with my mum and dad so I have promised myself to overcome this shyness of being shirtless today.
3
|
Morning shirtless friends
2
|
Have to build up courage to be shirtless this weekend at the beach
2
|
Slept shirtless for the first time. What a feeling
2
|
Hi guys. I would like to overcome my shyness of being shirtless. Any advice.
1
|
Hi Guys. I wanna overcome my shyness of being shirtless but i dont know how to
3
|
I am almost always shirtless. I am a construction worker and I am typically allowed to be partially or mostly shirtless. The longest I have been shirtless is when I broke my leg just before summer and couldn’t work. I was shirtless around three month...
6
|
I like to go shirtless in my neighborhood and in the park near my home, but i still feel the need to take a safetyshirt with my. I´m still sometime chick out and put it back on although I would like to stay shirtless. Maybe this is, because it`s unco...
10
|
Shirtless all weekend! So I'm a swimmer an I had a swim meet today. I woke up at 5:30 (shirtless if course) and decided that since warmups were at 7:00 that I wasn't going to put a shirt on. My mom asked me why I wasn't wearing a shir...
6
|
I love going shirtless. There is barely a time you can see me when I'm wearing a shirt. I'm 13 and the only reason I wear shirts is for school and fancy things. I love the freeness I get and whenever I put a shirt on it feels weird, like I...
3
|
Nothing better than showing off all the hard work
10
|
Happy shirtless new year! I'm now lying on a beach enjoying shirtlessness.. It's 3PM Jan 1st here. In my country, we don't celebrate solar new year that much, so we only have 4 off-days (Dec 31, Jan 1 2 and 3). Me and 4 other guys in ...
4
|
New shirtless gym I've just change the gym where I workout 2 weeks ago because of its increasing fee. The new gym is a little bit further from home than the old gym, but I can afford that easily. It's an old home gym with the parking lot...
2
|
Inspire other to be shirtless I hadn't even touched a shirt for about more than 8 days, until yesterday, that I touched it but decided not to put it on. That was my first time I inspire other guy to take off his shirt. I go swimming in the mor...
3
|
10 days shirtless continously, still counting. Only 6 more hours remaining that I will reach the point of being shirtless for 10 days. I love being shirtless, and I made a clear determine that this summer I will be shirtless as much as possible, li...
1
|
After all my exams had been done, I’ve been shirtless for 46 hours inconsecutively. Yesterday afternoon, because of the hot weather, I decided to go swimming, did leave my house shirtless but put a safety shirt in my bag and rode my motorcycle to th...
0
|
How to embrace the shirtless lifestyle? At first, sorry for my bad English. I’m not living in a country where English is a mother language, additionally, I haven’t used English for writing for so long. I love being shirtless and I’m on my way to e...
0
|

I Like to Go Shirtless
Categories: Fashion, Hobbies

I Like to Go Shirtless | Similar Worlds