This post may contain Nudity content.
I Like Nudism

FUN! IVE DONE IT BEFORE TOO HAVE YOU?

How many times have you answered you door naked or in a thong and what was the response?
MrBrownstone · 41-45, M
Twice. She glanced down
Lovebear · 22-25
StevetheSleeve · 26-30, M
No, but wearing a towel.
Nudistsue26 · 26-30, F
If it's family or friends that know I'm a nudist I do but on occasion I answered nude to a stranger and they were surely surprised.
Nudistsue26 · 26-30, F
[@1201123,mikeylyksit] south east USA
mikeylyksit · 41-45, M
[@1105703,Nudistsue26] I think you missed my point. I wanted to knock on your door, dear. :)
Nudistsue26 · 26-30, F
[@1201123,mikeylyksit] ha ha
Bigmike2523 · 41-45, M
[@530531,CuriousCouple25] thats what happened alright, my gf ordered it and was supposed to deliver it but got busy and forgot about it and someone else grabbed it and ran with it
Bigmike2523 · 41-45, M
I've only ever done this once and it was by accident, I thought I knew who was at the door and I was wrong oops
Iamonfire666 · 31-35, F
Just wearing a towel when UPS came 😂
Nudistsue26 · 26-30, F
[@10165,Iamonfire666] that's also exciting
mikeylyksit · 41-45, M
[@10165,Iamonfire666] I'll bet UPS came...
(and good thing you were wearing the towel)
JonathanC · 61-69, M
I answered the door naked one time. I'd been banging this Thai hooker in her boarding house room in Bangkok late one night, when someone knocked on her door. I answered it buck naked. It was a hooker friend of my lady. The friend was not phased in the least. I tried to initiate a threesome, but they wouldn't go for it.
lonelyloner · 26-30, F
countless time in my life since my 16 , now am 30 and it's still continue , all nude most of time , never in thong but bottomless many times
Whatsbetweenyourlegs · 22-25, M
[@10445,lonelyloner] yeah we'll be nude all the time
lonelyloner · 26-30, F
[@1194741,Whatsbetweenyourlegs] even i went to grocery there all nude or bottomless it's a remote place less people with lot nature
Whatsbetweenyourlegs · 22-25, M
[@10445,lonelyloner] I adore nature ❤️❤️ we can be nude there ? Together?? 😍😍😍😍
I did it once but it wasn't to have fun or be sexy it was because i was pissed, some religious people were out knocking on doors, i worked nights and fell asleep on the couch when i got home in the morning, they just kept knocking and wouldn't give up so i went to the door stark naked opened it and said "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT???" 2 men and woman were standing there jaws hanging open (though i noticed the lady took a peak) and one of them asked if i was saved...i said no but if you ever come back here you better hope you are!

I Like Nudism