I Hate Arguing And Fighting

I really hate it. What bothers me most is that I have a friend who I can't seem to stop arguing and fighting with. I feel like I'm trying to keep things ok but it seems like no matter what I do, the result is always the same. We are good for a few days, then we have this huge argument and we both get upset and nothing either of us say seems to make things better. I really love this friend, but I know it can't go on like this. Is it just time to pack it in?
0
|
Mick672
Think of your parents - they will have arguments and blazing rows, but most of the time they are really good together. People argue often because they care, they are passionate and have differences of opinion. Don't throw anything away without thinking long and hard about it...
馃檮 sensible Mick again? Haha. Thanks, I appreciate it! I think you're right.
splashUK2014
I'd stick with it if you can. It'll be worth it.
I think so too! :)
Cass027
Arguing and fighting isn't good at all. The outcome is not totally out of your control though. You choose how you respond to things and I think it's easy to let emotions drive you to say things you don't mean. If the relationship means enough to you (and I think it does) you'll always find a way to work through those times.
Ugh. Would you mind stopping being right...just one time maybe?
Cass027
I'll try that next time, ok?
Yay! Thank you! 馃槝

I Hate Arguing And Fighting
"Can't we all just get along?!"
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Relationship Struggles

I really hate it. What bothers me most is that I h... | I Hate Arguing And Fighting | Similar Worlds