I Stay Up Ridiculuosly Late, Doing Absolutely Nothing

But I think I'll do some light exercises, meditate, and see if I can sleep. I like the Edward Hopper painting used in the group photo. It's my favorite Hopper piece - "nighthawks at the diner". But since I don't have any sk...
8
|
Why am I awake? I was going to go on a run with my friend this morning... I have a meeting this afternoon, and I've not been to sleep. I wanted to finish reading the book for the meeting, but it's not happening :/ I have another even longer...
0
|
It's not usually even that I'm on my phone or anything it just takes hours upon hours for me to fall asleep, no matter how tired I am. One time I got all of two hours of sleep. As you may imagine, I was not a happy bunny the next (school) d...
0
|
Last night I stayed up, squealing and speaking in gibberish with a friend. I need a life
0
|
Let me just watch the first episode of an anime or read one chapter of a manga and ill go to bed....... 5 hour's later. That anime was good, the manga was amazing ._. .
0
|
Not Necessarily A Bad Thing, Not Always Convenient... I kind of see it as a sign that I have a spark of life going in me, to be wanting to stay up and not not want a single moment. Take most times I travel, I find myself wantin...
0
|

Categories: Health

I Stay Up Ridiculuosly Late, Doing Absolutely Nothing | Similar Worlds