I Want Some Experience Project Friends

I received a notice over the last weekend that Similar Worlds had imported all of my Experience Project experience posts.

I has more time on my hands in the short time I was on EP before it's end and posted more there than I have here (so far). I am pleased that I could finally share those posts at last.

I made some great friends on EP on the strength of my words. It was always such a pleasant surprise and rather flattering when others were inspired enough by my stories to reach out and share the common ground upon which we stood.

I have met some fascinating people here thus far, and made one strong connection that I really try to maintain in my hectic present. I look forward to finding new friends who have seen something in my experiences and observations that speaks to them on some level.
3
|
Edited: 1 yr ago
drymer51-55, M
You meant "imported", not "impotence"... right...?
馃槙
WellFrog51-55, M
[@542387,drymer] Thanks for catching that autofill error. Now it is correct.
akindheart61-69, F
thats weird. i asked that my stuff be imported. nada...good for you!

I Want Some Experience Project Friends
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I received a notice over the last weekend that Sim... | I Want Some Experience Project Friends | Similar Worlds