I Have a Crush On Someone I Shouldn't

There was this one time we went out for lunch. We sort of parked at a hilly place (his car) and then we walked down to a restaurant. After, when we climbed back up and we were panting cause it was hot and we were walkng upside. I asked him to feel my...
2
|
I kinda want to talk more to him. He's reserved, I see more and more signs of a lonely intellectual. The smallest moments of conversation make me more curious, I haven't had a chance at proper talk away from people. Do you ever just feel dr...
1
|
So if y'all dont know..most of my posts have been about the crush I have on my female manager for months. She's married and have a child and I'm thinking she's straight. Earlier today I saw her @ the airport and she called my ...
5
|
this is the absolute WORST thing that could happen to someone. I have been struggling with this and havent spoken about it to anyone simply because I cant. So, i've decided to articulate it. I have a huge crush on my manager..and yep..its a...
8
|
I just saw the most beautiful man that I have ever laid eyes on, he looks a little like you, but is way nicer, and he smiled at me. I just wish I knew him. I would be a good friend.
9
|
I think I’m in love with my previous coordinator already. I don’t know why but since I first met him, I found something familiar to me. But he’s not here anymore, he resigned from my school already to work for a government (I guess?) It seems like I ...
4
|
I only think about him
0
|
I have a crush on my history teacher. He's 20 years older than me and I don't know how it happened but I dreamed of him one night and then I woke up with a whole different feeling. When I see him I feel so nervous. I'm never tired of l...
10
|
Idk if any of you cares but if some weird way you do,then here is an update on my love life. Ádám's bday is on 3oth of july,i texted him wishing happy birthday ( i was abroad at the time btw) He didn't text me back until 1 or 2 am... he sa...
7
|
I've known him for 30 years. My husband knows about it and thinks it's cute. I've even told my crush about it. He's gay, you see, so it was never going to happen. I get to experience that fluttery little thrill whenever I see him...
13
|
I had and still do have a crush on my babysitter! She was the greatest and so beautiful!
31-35, C
3
|
I wish he would sneak up behind me, whisper in my ear and tell me all the things I have been dying to hear. I think I'm going to have to be secretly in love with him and leave it at that. So there's this guy that my heart wants me to like,...
16
|
my stepdad and I know that it is so wrong and makes everything just so damn complicated
4
|
I have had the worst crush on someone I have to see on a regular basis for over 2 months now and no matter how much I try, I can't make it stop.
12
|
This is so me .. And it got me into so many heartbreaks and disappointments
8
|
Well a Girl can dream.
3
|
I had crush on this girl from Peru she was on Ep! Do you know who she is?
0
|
I like my best friend. And I don't mean I see him like a brother more like a boyfriend but the thing is we've been friends for 6 years now(we met when I was 12 & he was 17) AND there's also the fact that I told him I liked him 4 ye...
4
|
I have a crush on someone whom I will never going to meet....
0
|
do you think he is into me?
Poll See Poll Options
So many of you have messaged me about Me and Adam,so here is a little update for you guys. Since the first post our store had it's grand opening,...
3
|

I Have a Crush On Someone I Shouldn't
Categories: Crushes and Obsessions, Dating and Relationships

I Have a Crush On Someone I Shouldn't | Similar Worlds