Too much caffeine i think

I legit had a venti coldbrew from Starbucks and ever since then I've been feeling weird. I think it was too much caffeine for me. I can't have heaps of caffeine anymore for some reason. I also drank pepsi with lunch before the coffee.

I've been feeling weird. Idk I've been cold all day and tired and now my chest hurts and I feel dizzy so I think the caffeine is messing with my anxiety
BlueVeins · 22-25
it kinda makes sense that less body mass -> less blood -> less caffeine tolerance, but i don't know shit about biology so that's kinda just a guess.
apersonnamedit · 22-25
[@4199,BlueVeins] idk cause when I was a kid I used to drink soda like a maniac
LucyFuhr · 51-55, F
Does your body feel kind of "buzzy"? Like "Restless Leg Syndrome" but all over? If so, you've had way too much caffeine.
apersonnamedit · 22-25
[@8345,LucyFuhr] yeah like kinda shaky but not actually shaking
LucyFuhr · 51-55, F
[@607512,apersonnamedit] If they had sugar, that would make it even worse. Try drinking a lot of water or eating something.
Sit down too...I get dizzy spells when I overdo it as well.
apersonnamedit · 22-25
[@8345,LucyFuhr] there was vanilla syrup in it
Flowerzdtj · 36-40, F
Maybe you should go to Urgent Care. Better safe than sorry.
apersonnamedit · 22-25
[@1175566,Flowerz] this happened before about a year ago. I just had to drink water and borrow my sisters inhaler
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
Don't blame your anxiety on coffee. 😠
apersonnamedit · 22-25
[@780464,Lostpoet] too much caffeine makes it worse
Lostpoet · 31-35, M
[@607512,apersonnamedit] I was only joking but you should try to eat something with a lot of carbs like bread and it'll make you feel better and drink some water.

I Am Feeling Unwell