I Love a Good Laugh

Guys: The best way into female's heart (etc.!) is to make her laugh. It means you are intelligent, not dangerous and a good communicator. Being rich and handsome doesn't hurt, of course, but making me laugh .... that's where the attraction really starts for me.
13
|
I totally agree one thousand percent! :D
yes,no truer words have been spoken
SirSukl · 61-69, M
On a comical note, Thursday past, I was at the annual meeting of the North-Eastern Oklahoma Police Chief's Conferance,owing that this year it was a BBQ at the firing-range.
Although I'm not in law-enforcement, I was invited to attend by the Deputy Chief of Police of _________. It was a beautiful day and I looked forward to the opportunity to get out and enjoy the weather.

As the festivities were just getting started, there were only about 250 guests present when our Chief of Police began his little welcoming address to those assembled.
I was standing near the back of the crowd and among the others around me were the Chief's Wife.
Well, life usually finds a way to put me in the path of whatever lightening is about to strike, and that afternoon was no different.
As the Chief was in the middle of his little speech, the ring-tone I have assigned for anonymous callers rang out loud and clear to anyone within about 5 meters of me.
I don't know if you are familiar with American "adult animated TV shows"(like "The Simpsons") but there was one called "Beavis & Butthead" that was a risque satire on a couple of adolescent horn-dog dopers. Their usual dialog was always lude, rude, crude and socially unacceptable.
My ring-tone for anonymous callers is a wav file clip of Beavis in his dry, smart-assed tone saying; "Uh..you wanna like, shut-up!...RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHIEF'S WELCOME ADDRESS!
One of the detectives from our department was standing about 2 meters from me and, with a grin, looked at me and inquired, "Is that Beavis?" "Yes," I replied, "ain't timing wonderful." Much to my chagrin. As I turned to my right to see the Chief's Wife's reaction, I noted that she seem to be biting her lower lip to keep from breaking into hysterical laughter!
The assemblage of guests included an Assistant US Attorney for the NE Okla. Region, several Assistant District Attorneys, Drug Enforcement Agents, ATF Agents(Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms Div. of the US Treasury Dept.), visiting Police Chiefs, Deputies Chiefs, Sherrifs, US Marshalls, and assorted detectives, policemen, and Sherrif's Deputies...many of whom clearly heard Beavis' call for silence!
HankStone · 56-60, M
The best way to a man's heart, one the other hand, is through his ribcage.
KnightRanger · 51-55, M
So two pieces of string walk into a bar. They order drinks, but the barkeep looks at them and says, "We don't serve strings, here!" and throws them out. One wants to go find another bar, but the other one is indignant. He throws a loop into his middle, unravels both his ends, and goes back into the bar. The barkeep looks at him suspiciously and says, "Hey, aren't you that piece of string I threw out of here a few minutes ago?" To which the string responds, "I'm a frayed knot!"

Okay, I tried.... ;-)
one of my fav dumb jomes
Mugin16 · 41-45, M
True. If you make her laugh, then you are already a good way toward seducing her.
daydeeo · 61-69, M
It was just after closing time, the guy was driving erratically, so the cop pulled him over.
The cop asks him, "And where might you be going this time of night?"
The guy answers, "Officer, I am on my way to attend a lecture on the evils of alcohol and loose living."
"What are you talking about? It's 2 o'clock in the morning, there's no one giving a lecture this time of night."
"Excuse me, officer, but you don't know my wife."

I Love a Good Laugh
Categories: Embarrassing and Funny, Hobbies

Guys: The best way into female's heart (etc.!... | I Love a Good Laugh | Similar Worlds