I Think Too Much

I Think Too Much
That dude...finally put on a shirt. And he does look better for it. I should save his profile pic to relive this rare moment in future
2
|
I Think Too Much
And because of that, I now address these questions to you: Have you ever cared about someone so much that if the best thing for them was to have nothing to do with you, then you would be fine with it? Have you ever had conversations with yourself -...
0
|
I Think Too Much
http://youtu.be/Z5R5y1eOZE4 Hey I like this song
0
|
I Think Too Much
Today your photograph randomly came up on my phone's animated slideshow...I wanted to stare at you for hours like I used to. Gazing upon your perfect features registered nothing inwardly. Not because I have stopped loving you. It's because ...
2
|
I Think Too Much
some funny guys has a Crab Racing competition in honor of the Preakness,in my opinion  its no different than the running of the bulls or dog fighting ...lets stop using nature for our own entertainment people
0
|
I Think Too Much
No one will ever replace you. I won't allow it. I rather maintain the empty void of your place than fill it with another whom i will always compare to you. ..i will never fall in love again. Never. I remain yours, faithfully and hopelessly.
4
|
I Think Too Much
Usually about things I should have thought about more before I did them.
3
|
I Think Too Much
Oh man ! Ain't that the truth!! I work in the care industry. And that means a lot of clients, little time, and a fair few sleepless nights trying to work out how to improve their lives. On top of that I have two, separated parents moving along i...
1
|
I Think Too Much
I don't really think you can think too much, it is just a thing people accuse you of because you think more or differently than they do.
1
|
I Think Too Much
I'm at a loss.. I don't understand why, at all. One of the most popular and sought girls in my course of Robotic Engineering - of all the guys that already attempt to attain her attention - confesses that she likes me. Twice. I like her too...
0
|
I Think Too Much
I can't take it any longer. I can't spend one more night tossing and turning because I can't stop thinking. I feel as if I may be driving myself mad. It is not often I find relief from these mind-consuming thoughts, but when I do it is...
3
|
I Think Too Much
I want to join a forum but I'm worried about being categorized as that type of person. I have issues, I'll admit that but why am I so worried about being labeled.
11
|
I Think Too Much
Over stress, worry way too much, over think the little things. Ugh why can't I get out of my own head?
0
|
I Think Too Much
Especially at night. Why is it our thoughts always seem to hit at night?
2
|
I Think Too Much
I lay awake at night and can't stop thinking, it's like a DVD on fast forward.
1
|
I Think Too Much
I always think that people have aomething mean to say to me. I always worry about how the world will end. I definitely over think people's opiniom on me when I talk to them. I always think they are annoyed with me.
2
|
I Think Too Much
Aw yes the group for me...
100+, C
0
|
I Think Too Much
I think way to much about everything. Big or small , important issues, non important issues .. They all imvadd my mind at some point in time.
3
|
I Think Too Much
This is one of my main problems which is very bothersome at times. I worry about my grades even though they're pretty good it's still a stressor for me. I also have lots of drama from my friends as some of them have severe emotional issues ...
2
|
I Think Too Much
Expecally over my relationship with my boyfriend.
0
|

I Think Too Much
Health

I Think Too Much (Page 4) | Similar Worlds