I Think Too Much

This is pretty accurate for today...
14
|
Anyone else ever get those days where all you do is look back on your life so far and just look at all the mistakes.
3
|
You and me and a new beginning...
13
|
I'm constantly being driven mad by my own brain and its obsession with overthinking things. I shouldn't be allowed alone for long periods of time because my brain fills with thoughts that just plunge me into depression from thinking too muc...
6
|
8
|
I just finished writing a script for a youtube video on Roman history.....WTF?!?!? So Ive been wanting to do Youtube for a long time, and I end up writing scripts for comedy videos, top tens, current events, ect. Then I record them AND I NEVER FU--IN...
4
|
note to self control it
4
|
And I feel myself mentally crashing more and more every minute. Here we go...
4
|
America voted... and it took that!
3
|
Of you.
3
|
It just won't stop... My brain doesn't turn off and I really need it to because all these thoughts, all these problems just circling in my head not getting resolved is making me losing my frikin mind... Half the problems aren't even my...
1
|
I don't know if it's just me but there are people who I think dislike me for unknown reasons. I see it in their eyes and tone whenever I talk to them. Maybe I'm reading into it too much but yeah. I wish I know what the hell's wro...
2
|
I tend to over think everything to the point where I can't concentrate on anything. It effects my sleep too. I need to learn to let things go especially the past.
9
|
I'm really over thinking this situation. I'm worried about what my family might think of this. It shouldn't be a big deal, but knowing them it probably will be. So here it is. Recently I've been seeing this amazing guy. We'...
1
|
logic tells you dreams dont come true. There are rules you must fallow. Like if its to good to be true then its probably not true. That actions speak louder then words and when faced with two sides of the same story somewhere in the middle is the tr...
3
|
The least favorite thing I do is think too much. I hate thinking the worst, then something fine happens. I swear thinking just gives me anxiety. Really bad anxiety.
1
|
A person can spend her life always chasing the next moment; wishing for love, working for that career, putting a little extra sugar in her coffee. There's rarely a moment when she's not dreaming about the future or regretting the past, so t...
3
|
Why do we strive to make connections? Our thoughts are ours alone, our sorrows are ours alone, we die alone...so why is it so important to make connections with others?
3
|
Today I went to a funeral, of a dear uncle. He was a larger than life character, so much charisma, passion, full of humour, blunt to a fault, and mischief, oh the mischief. It was an open casket and when they closed it all I could think about is how...
2
|
I'm low maintence with high standards ...not in things or possessions ...not in cars or houses or brand of clothes ,but people and relationships
4
|

I Think Too Much
Categories: Health

I Think Too Much (Page 2) | Similar Worlds