I Think Too Much

I mean, y’all can see I think too much, just look at my old posts. I’ve got anxiety and depression and possibly everything mentally wrong with me.
1
|
It's difficult to distinguish the real love from artificial one and an honest companionship from unctuous support. I'll earn a little confidence over my decisions the day I'll learn to pinpoint the differences bit easily.
0
|
I think most people are not complex... it's just one person's perspective is different than the other one and we fail to see everything like they do or we simply don't want to. I also think all of us trying to survive in this world and...
1
|
Emotionally I am stranded in a difficult situation, from where I sometimes question myself and my ways. I like to believe in others' goodness, especially when I know they are good. However, when they act differently, and I see they are suffering...
2
|
I wonder why sometimes we let ourselves push through suffering willingly. Why we let a situation to control ourselves rather than being selfish and controlling it. Perhaps, we are optimistic and believe in the good things. There is this happiness in ...
3
|
People we like when die leave desolation in our heart.. But rare folks who enter in our life for some time, listen to us, make us smile, teach us to push through the odds no matter what and before we know they fly away far, leave an indelible mark on...
5
|
I want to talk to you for hours, to let you know that your heart can find solace in my words. I want to kiss your bare skin again and again, to tell you how fortunate I am to be the guardian of your innocence and scars. I want you to rest your puz...
1
|
I am suffering for things I've not done. It's easy to hurt knowing it's causing the damage... to a point a person loses self.
0
|
I am tired of waiting, it is draining the remaining bit of strength. :(
2
|
I've an addiction for your feelings which pant deep within those layers you wear to hide. A proclivity to feel your words everyday. A lust for your smile and a greed for those words that dance in your mind. I want all of it, just to be mine. Tha...
4
|
Some people connect with you not coz they care for you, but they do coz of the feelings you share. They forget persons too but remember the feelings which they prioritise only. You never hold a value to them, no matter how much you've been hones...
2
|
I've not seen a lot of this world. But whatever little experiences I've earned in this small life, I've realised a lot of people who accuse of doing 'things' which you've not done even, tomorrow do themselves and that ti...
2
|
Perhaps you owe a lot to your eyelashes. Without you knowing they hid many tears of yours before those could wet your salty cheeks.
1
|
I think to be happy you've to find happiness in you. That's probably not the difficult part. Problem arises when you need those good moments, which are very precious and you can't have those unless someone gets you and shares those new...
10
|
I've this desolation in me that's just getting beyond my control to supress. And, all of these misunderstanding and trust issues don't help but complicate things more. I hope things get better and a good connection gets established. I ...
3
|
It can be a problem, though it's better than erring on the side of not thinking enough!
2
|
I think & think & think.Then I realise it's a waste of time and energy as well.I start thinking again!😑
4
|
Do people honestly come into your life for a reason? And when they leave, how will you know what their purpose was?
6
|
I feel like i worry too much, sometimes negative thoughts come to me and worrying about the future on whats going to happen. I try to think of positive things wich does work. Im working on how to control my thoughts not giving them power.
3
|
So a couple of year ago my dad passed away. I miss him a lot. Growing up I grew really fond of his best friends that he had from high school, it was also really fun being with their kids who were around my age. Leading up to my dad's passing he ...
7
|

I Think Too Much
Categories: Health

I Think Too Much | Similar Worlds