I Always Say "im Fine"

Haaa
19
|
"I Always Thought I Would Be Ok.."
0
|
I am going to run, it will not be far enough. I am going to laugh, it will be forced. I am going to let my mind wander, it will always choose you. I am going to hurt, in the shadows where none can see. I am breaking and I have not the strength no...
0
|
each day I find he pits of madness I find myself in are deeper and deeper
0
|
When the world screams for me to give up I wonder why I just cant let it be, one day I just might. I hope it kills me.
0
|
Once again I am not fine, I am as well as my life are breaking and falling apart, what else is new?
0
|
something bad is happening, I cant tell what it is but today just feels wrong.
0
|
Again I feel a storm coming, an onyx cloud rolling toward me, its winds ready to peel away the flesh walls of my shelter, leaving nothing to protect the little sanity I have left, maybe its a losing battle, maybe I just need to let it go. but with it...
0
|
Even when I am right I wish I was wrong, when I won I lost everything. and after, I hoped it would just kill me,yet here I stand, living in a broken world. I'll leave the pieces where they lay, it will help me remember the better life I had.
0
|
Shoulders weighed down by my demons as they push me deeper into the pit, closer to the grave. I mend the broken wings and return the lost halos to the unknown angels of this forsaken world, I push hard to show them the power of their light, in hopes ...
0
|
Thoughts like demons possess my mind, destroying me from the inside out. Inside me they eat away at my sanity, they sharpen their teeth as the chew on the bones of my dreams. I expel them from my being and exercise them from my soul when there is a ...
0
|
I can honestly 100% say this is the worst day of my life so far. and considering the road leading up to this day has been paved with more and more broken glass i have ZERO hope for the future
0
|
whatever ethereal being that granted me this vessel apparently did so on the condition that it act as a boardinghouse of sorts for lost and stray emotions. Times like this that it exceeds its capacity, wandering feelings leak from my pours, I can fee...
0
|
Almost every time when someone asks me how I'm doing, I'll say that I'm fine, good, okay etc. For a couple reasons: 1. I usually am just fine, so I'm just giving them an honest answer. 2. Most of the time when people are asking me...
0
|
I find it easier that way. Once you admit something is wrong, it only creates even more problems. And to me, it's easier to make friends when they don't think you are a depressed freak. So I just say "I'm fine."
0
|

I Always Say "im Fine"
This group is for people who ALWAYS answer "Im fine" in responce to "How are you?"
Categories: Other

I Always Say "im Fine" | Similar Worlds