Movies & TV

When will they end reality shows like big brother and im a celebrity?
They hold us hostage an delayed all the good dramas and documentaries just to make space for this crap. So if your not like me you end up watching it. I've not watched them for around 6 years or more. Those I talk to are saying a very similar th...
BearDownChicago · 36-40, M
For the love of...please end them
blackrainbow · 26-30, F
way ahead of ya
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
Just say no to the devil box Lily.
Myzery · 36-40, F
The writers' strike ruined television.
The networks figured out just what kind of cheap crap people were willing to watch. Reality TV is the cheapest, so, until the networks don't find them worth the money, unfortunately, they will remain.
Peppa · F
Grrr!
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
You're right. They hope that the longer they keep these shows on the air, the better their negotiations with the film unions/guilds during the next big contract wrangle.
Peppa · F
@greenmountaingal: idiots honestly they've changed TV and people for the worse. No one wants a proper job any more they're too caught up on all this nonsense, do something crazy for 15mins of a Kim k life
MsAnnThropy · 36-40, F
When people with the IQ of a household sponge become an endangered species.
NigelDoes · 51-55, M
👍
Serenitree · F
I've never watched those kinds of shows. I watched the first episode of survivor, and when I realized it was a fake reality show, I didn't watch another. I'm not interested in fake reality. I have plenty of real reality in my life.

Nov. 1/16
5:04 pm
Peppa · F
I watched Towie first and second series only because they are do alien and gave me such a belly laugh. But I'd much prefer those documentaries panorama, and the channel 4 ones like the call girls of London, selfie addicts etc. That's interesting

Movies & TV