Movies & TV

What's the most disturbing TV show you've ever seen?
[i]The Assassination of Gianni Versace[/i] is disturbing me especially, because I know it's based on true events. These people were really killed by this psychopath. It would be comforting to know it was based on a novel, but alas.
0
|
The Brady Bunch
the lock up series it’s the prison series where they kind of document their time in the prison and record prison life it’s disturbing because they have children in prison that’s not where they should be but if they commit crimes that’s where they will end up
Revnant · F
the news
Littlefinger · 22-25, F
GOT. The pilot episode where Bran saw the Lannisters doing their stuffs.

Are kids allowed to watch adults scenes? Even just acting?

Oh and the other part, where Robyn sucking his mother's breast.

I feel messed up watching that.
QUINN221 · 26-30, M
[@918492,Skyhigh201] GOT is disturbing, though it's not the sex stuff that gets me. When Sandor killed Oberyn (I might have the names wrong) by pressing on his face until he crushed it, that is an image I will never fully get out of my mind.
QueenOfQuirk · 18-21, F
Black Mirror 😷 Idk how he was assassinated but I remember Donatella Versace’s interview on TV and it’s horrible how his death affected her
QUINN221 · 26-30, M
[@10636,QueenOfQuirk] Black Mirror is up there, for sure. The most disturbing fictional TV show I've ever seen.

He was killed by a guy who had just killed four other people in a spree spanning a few weeks.
kingfish27 · 26-30, M
Hoarders.

Movies & TV

What's the most disturbing TV show you'v... | Movies & TV | Similar Worlds