Movies & TV

What are your thoughts about Roseanne's show being cancelled for her uncalled for twitter comments? Do you think her career is over & done ?
3
|
I thought her career was over 2 decades ago
Was she even working as a actress or anything else before this twitter thing?
MeisterAndrew · 36-40, M
[@7704,KaysHealingPath] Wanted to say this.
NiightOwl · M
I hadn't heard a thing about her for years until her new show came out just recently. Before that the last thing I recall was that she and Tom Arnold had divorced a long time ago?...[@7704,KaysHealingPath]
Lena Dunham wrote about molesting her sister and she's still working, so there's no telling.
sighmeupforthat · 41-45, M
eh, she's a t.v. veteran and still too inept to get the point.

she did well in the early years, she should've stuck to that.
NiightOwl · M
I agree, she should have known better, now she threw it all away... I would says she's done, but you never know in Hollywood?[@341171,sighmeupforthat]
Jackaloftheazuresand · 22-25, M
everyone rolls over
NiightOwl · M
That's so true[@383281,Jackaloftheazuresand]
alan20 · M
I'm sure the cancellation is justified. I've always thought she was a hopeless actress/comedienne.
NiightOwl · M
She was lucky to get the breaks in her TV sitcoms when she did and she was handed a new show on a major network and threw it all down the sewer. These days you don't do things like that, making pathetic comments on the world stage of social media![@99512,alan20]
heybro · M
I think after this mornings tirade:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/roseanne-trashes-former-cast-members-‘you-throw-me-under-the-bus’/ar-AAy1fEX?ocid=spartanntp

It will be a long time before she gets another small screen opportunity.

However, given the polarization of the country at this moment in time, I can easily see her getting a comedy club routine/tour going.
SatyrService · 100+, M
this will be GOOD for her Career. some joint will invite her to come and do whatever she wants,,
back ini early 2016, when there were lots of Republican contenders, Watching them debate, I realized,,
Oh Meh GerD! the rudest most ignorant guy is going to get the nomination!
all the maddest rudest most ignorant of my countrymen will come out to vote! and WIN the election
on that day a made a bet, 6-1 to this effect.
saddest win i ever had.

so yeah,, she'll be fine!
NiightOwl · M
Hey you brought up some very legit points there. Makes sense what you pointed out[@10989,SatyrService]
goneeee · F
She's a rude loud mouth but so are other popular personalities who didn't get chastised and thrown to the gutter where they belong.
[@513468,Apsenniel] did they also have a long history like hers? If so it needs to stop.
If they messed up once, apologized and owned up to it I think we can offer them a second opportunity but if they have a continuous long record such as hers it’s got to be stopped
goneeee · F
[@7704,KaysHealingPath] The ones who have bad mouthed her are two faced but of course they get away with it. I agree with you tho, if someone is sincerely sorry, of course give a second chance. We've ALL made mistakes.
[@513468,Apsenniel] I’m sure they are and it’ll probably catch up to them soon though once they slip up again themselves
Picklebobble2 · 51-55, M
not the first time she's said dumb stuff and had fallout from it.
great publicity stunt if you want to kill a project you contractually can't get out of !
CopperCicada · 51-55, M
Generally when QM is taught, one begins with the notion that quantum mechanical measurements are physical states represented by eigenvectors in a Hilbert space. Then one breaks down w

Movies & TV

What are your thoughts about Roseanne's show ... | Movies & TV | Similar Worlds