I Am Very Insecure About My Body

Started body shaming myself really bad today. People say I'm hot, sexy, and beautiful but I dont see it. I started to become more aware bout myself...it's just hard..
3
|
I have the same problem... Good luck. I'm here if u want to suffer with someone else
Elegy · 41-45, M
No one likes their body completely. People you think are rockin' it hate that divot in their forearm or how oily their skin is. People that have straight hair wish it was curly and vice versa. Your perspective is flawed, once you understand that you can start figuring out why. There is nothing wrong with you, you are just a person.
Foxgirl · F
My brother has the same problem, he has a nice chest, but he thinks it's to small.
taehyun · 18-21, F
pretty sure yall the same person
taehyun · 18-21, F
Today only?... 🤔
It's can last longer or go from different days
taehyun · 18-21, F
..... Alright
No, no. Don't think that way towards your body. Honestly, I'm the same way. But I just look in the mirror and say, "I am me and am beautiful. I am my own person." Everyone is beautiful. Stay confident.
Justabitweeb · 31-35, M
You know how amazing I think you look! <3

I Am Very Insecure About My Body

Started body shaming myself really bad today. Peop... | I Am Very Insecure About My Body | Similar Worlds