I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

I would like the option to reply to a particular person, underneath the comment they put when people answer on a thread. Also would prefer if the most recent replies were at the bottom rather than at the top, cos you read down a page and not up.
Other than that I think Similar Worlds is great! :)
5
|
GlassDog · 41-45, M
It's coming. Nested replies is on the list of things they're working on. :)
Moonstar14 · 51-55, F
Well, that taught me something new... I never knew that was called a nested reply. You are doing well with this site - great stuff and carry on the good work.
GlassDog · 41-45, M
@Moonstar It isn't always, but that's what it's called here. It's more usually a programming term for putting one structure within another and they're usually indented, so it makes sense to call it that. :)
I agree. I'm so over using the @key lol
Jessa29 · 31-35, FMod
@Moonstar14 Nested comments are coming soon. As for the comments if U click Newest first to make it oldest first it goes from oldest to newest but Newest first is newest to oldest (I hope this makes sense)
Moonstar14 · 51-55, F
Jessa29, yes I have done that now. Thanks for the tip. :)
Jessa29 · 31-35, FMod
@Moonstar14 You're welcome

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

I would like the option to reply to a particular p... | I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds