I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

EP had this, able to make custom titles for Stories. Sometimes there is a story I want to write but the only titles in option isn't suiting the story.
4
|
AnneGena · 22-25, F
i've never been able to.
Franky · 41-45, M
@AnneGena: Well you've only been here for 3 hours... "Never been able to" seems strange..
Diyanne · F
[c=#A69800]Click[/c] [c=#BF6900][b]Story[/b][/c] [c=#A69800]box, and then type your story. When done typing, click [/c][c=#BF6900][b]Add Story[/b][/c].

[c=#BF0080]Sorry if I miss something in between. Haven't create a story for quite a while[/c] 😁
AnneGena · 22-25, F
Sorry I can't find it.
Gentle153 · 31-35, MMod
Creating groups is planned for a later stage, but maybe I can help you find a fitting one already available. What particular groups are you missing?
Jessa29 · 31-35, FMod
██ Titles for Posts

Suggestion: Allow members to add a title to their stories.

The first couple of words will probably be bolded so they act as a title. A dedicated heading was considered, but the developers realized that many people prefer to post something quickly on the go rather than come up with a separate title for every post.

Updated: 5 month(s) ago | Sources: alexwbj / Andrew
Direct link: http://real-people.net/features#feature66

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

EP had this, able to make custom titles for Storie... | I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds