I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds

Could we have a group titled "I won't discriminate between verified and unverified profiles" or something like it? There are valid reasons for either choice. One of them, and I'm only being a devil's advocate here, is multiple personality disorder and I doubt that the current verification system could give appropriate approval in those cases.
12
|
Chickie · F
I guess I am the minority that doesn't care whether one is verified or not. I understand if they don't because I am a private person myself and I am not the cliquey type

beards · 36-40, M
Lol I think your drunk it has nothing to do with talking to people [@558812,Browneyedoe]
beards · 36-40, M
Wow relax bb why do u want voilent jerks in here who post inapproiate things espilcy profile pictures some one found a serious problem so why not let the site at least try to fix it
beards · 36-40, M
Ok wait time out stop optional ? Who said it was optional if u have a better way to fix the fake profile picture problem please do tell me at least there trying something ep didn’t do [@428387,wasityou]
beards · 36-40, M
[@770927,Earthwrap] I agree a lot of people agree but at least there trying so why not let them try ep didn’t try to fix things not once an look what happened to them this is at least an honest attempt
wasityou · 41-45, F
[@784152,beards] It's optional on my account. I don't know about anyone else's. I welcome their attempts, as I previously answered. My post is only to show support for all. I didn't claim to have a better fix.
Earthwrap · 36-40, M
Fact: I will probably discriminate against people who are verified.
Should probably add that group to the list as well.
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
I think you raise a very good point my friend. As well-meaning as it is, I don’t think this verification process is going to do much in the way of cleaning this place up. As you know, I use my real pic in my avatar, don’t always want to - but I know I have friends who like that I do, so I leave it there. We all know that true verification can be done privately anyway. Excellent post, fellow non-discriminator. ;)
Bluesky52 · 56-60, M
I dont know how to verify in the first place,

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.

Could we have a group titled "I won't di... | I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds | Similar Worlds