I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
I have just seen the admin announcement about the new system. A pity it’s not written in English, but there we are.

Please can someone explain if it is now possible to do what I have repeatedly asked for - to see all posts and comments from ones friends, and if so how.
What do you mean by it's not written in English?
MartinII · 61-69, M
[@432388,ConflictedTechy] Thank you very much for that. Yes, that is what I had worked out after a bit of a struggle. And it’s very unsatisfactory, obviously. You say in your last sentence, not possible YET ... Is that planned, do you know? One would have thought that, technically, it would be easier than what they have actually introduced.
[@268418,MartinII] I'm not aware of any concrete plans, but have seen multiple suggestions about this, so it may be added in another release.
MartinII · 61-69, M
[@432388,ConflictedTechy] I have been asking for it for over a year! Anyway, thank you for your help.

I Have a Suggestion for Similar Worlds
A place for members to give suggestions for Similar Worlds.