I Want A Big Family One Day

I want a big crazy family. You know, the one the neighbors always whisper about. The one where aunt selma hisses about "stopping" under her breath. But we don't care. We have a big crazy house with lots of love to go around, and enough love between mom and dad to make more kids. All the drama, all the insanity, all the noise. It's the Jamison household. I'm blessed enough where I can comfortably support a large family and a wife who wants to stay home and raise it. The question is, is there a woman out there who will go on this crazy adventure with me. I'd love to come home from work to a gaggle of kids at the door. Mom smiling and looking on from the kitchen... with another bun in the oven.
18
|
juiceyangel333 · 26-30, F
You just described what I want lol
Misspotat · 18-21, F
How many kids do u possibly think of having?
Lexibaby18 · 18-21, F
I love this
Gaiia · F
Sounds like the old times.
crazee is fun i love crazy xxx
Tjamison · 31-35, M
[@567571,JoDie] lol, thanks
invisibelle · 22-25, F
This sounds perfect.

I Want A Big Family One Day
Updated: 1 yr ago

I want a big crazy family. You know, the one the n... | I Want A Big Family One Day | Similar Worlds