Im glad im the second son

Had I been first I wouldn't have had any freedom. My older brother since birth was trained and molded to take over for my father in the company. I'm glad I was able to choose a life for myself even though it's been a rough one. I can't imagine he's happy.
curiosi · 56-60, F
Odd how that works, everyone is expected to fit a roll. I was the first born, unfortunately they didn't want a daughter they wanted a son. I was treated horribly where as my brother was lauded over. My mother died recently and had a brief convo with my brother. We have not spoken in over 20 years and I learned how what happened affected him. He doesn't quite see the scope yet and it is my hope that he can heal.
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
{@zawa69 ] probably not has your father ever considered your brother may of not wanted to be heir apparent to the family business
Zawa69 · 51-55, M
[@3749,smiler2012] our father didn't care
smiler2012 · 56-60, M
[@589286,Zawa69] can ask you i and i mean this not to be offensive but is your father a strong minded forceful person
Zawa69 · 51-55, M
[@3749,smiler2012] Yes, very domineering.

I Am Grateful
Other