I Have An Unpopular Opinion

Tbh I don’t care if the relationship lasted and you guys had kids or got married. If you’re an adult dating a minor, you are disgusting and a groomer. It’s not “politically correct” to believe adults shouldn’t mess around with minors. I remember being a teenager and being told about how “oh so mature” I was. I don’t care how “mature” you think you were as a teen, you are still underdeveloped mentally and that’s scientific fact.
I married my wife when she was 15 and I was 28, but then again her parents gave their blessing. They just wanted to be rid of her or some shit
ElSenordeLosCielos · 22-25, F
Its not close minded to hate pedophiles. [@1025006,TheAcidKing666]
I’m not a pedo lol.. thank you for the lovely post by the way.[@436099,MorbidCynic]
ElSenordeLosCielos · 22-25, F
You’re welcome. I was hoping you would see it ;)

And by definition, you are.[@1025006,TheAcidKing666]
This message was deleted by the author of the main post.
ElSenordeLosCielos · 22-25, F
6 months isn’t much. I think you know what I mean on this posts. I’m talking about grown adults dating children. Don’t play stupid. [@765718,LAURAJAYNE1]
ElSenordeLosCielos · 22-25, F
You’re using a horrible example. You’re twisting my words solely for the purpose of being annoying. Next.

Examples like this is why Middle Aged men think they can date teenage girls. [@765718,LAURAJAYNE1]

I Have An Unpopular Opinion