I Love My Kids

Well, my girlfriend's daughters and my adoptive brother, but I love them so much and they feel like my kids. They are my world. I'll do anything for them.
5
|
I have 4 adopted children, and they gave me and my wife an early mother’s day present. They wrote us a little note and left it on the kitchen table before going to school. It read: “You might not be our mothers by birth, We might not share our DNA, ...
5
|
Shit my kids say to me: Me: “Here I made you tea” Son: *tastes it* “It tastes like goat hair” Me: “How do you know what goat hair taste like?” Son: “I don't. But if I ever lick a goat, it will taste just like this tea.” 😂 😂 😂 I cant. I guess...
5
|
My daughter doesn’t want me to call her by her nickname anymore, we’ve always called her “HaileyBug” and she doesn’t like it anymore, she told me today “My name is Hailey, start calling me that” I think my heart broke a little 😂 😪💔...
6
|
Today I asked my kids how was school, like I always do. I expected a “fine” because that’s all they ever tell me. One answered, “fine” like I thought they would, the other on the other hand says “People lie, high school isn’t the best times of your ...
6
|
When I'm sitting at my desk at work, I think about my kids. My husband and I can't always be with them, and I always just hope that everything is going well with them at school. I admit that sometimes I do worry about them 😅.
8
|
My twins are finishing their finals and are coming home from college this week. I can't wait to see them. Their school is only about 250 miles from home but it's not the same when they are away. Any other parents feel that way about their g...
5
|
So, my son, he’s in this passion project at school, which is like a sort of extra class just for fun they take at the end of the day, and his is called “In my feelings” in that class you basically journal and things like that. And one of his prompts ...
8
|
One of my kids just busted his damn mouth, because he fell and face planted the ground while stake boarding, even after I TOLD him that the street was too broken to skate there. I swear, there’s a park a block away from my house, but he was too lazy ...
1
|
They are at that age where they think they are so smart, and talk back at you over anything... Lord give me patience. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
6
|
It makes me happy to see my kids happy and joyful, and when they hurt, I hurt as well.
11
|
I think they have officially entered their “emo phase” 😂 They’ve been blasting Marilyn Manson songs all day long...... 💀💀 😂
4
|
One of my kids is in his school’s band, he plays the bass, and they are practicing for graduation. I’m telling you, he has been playing the guitar solo from Bohemian Rhapsody, ON REPEAT!!! Okay, I get it, he needs to practice, and I personally lov...
5
|
Today, I got into the topic of the 10 commandments with them because my eldest are doing their first communion soon. And I get to “Honor thy Father and thy mother” and explaining it to them. One of them asked if there was any commandment that talked ...
6
|
Oh if only you could all listen to my 11 year old son, he's talking like the grandma on the show Dinosaurs from the 90's with his 11 year old raspy voice...Telling his friends over X Box 1 that Gram Gram smoked too many cigarettes and wants...
4
|
Note to self: next time your toddler appears overtired and very giggly with his little hand on your knee look under that hand and see if he’s just laughing at the highlighter he got on your leggings right before you rushed out to your Dr’s appointmen...
21
|
My son bought some land in Scottland just so that he could become a Lord, now he is T.B.Lord of blah blah blah, and he tells us to address him as my Lord! His little brother who is 11 is his only follower lol!
2
|
The most beautiful part of my day is when my two sons remove my saree and start playing with my belly and navel :D
22
|
Sometimes I worry about them when my husband and I are at work and they are at school. We can't be with them and I always hope that everything is going okay.
5
|
My middle child just won second place in a Target shooting competition at our local gun range. There were 28 kids competing. Kid has always been a dead shot. So proud of him.
11
|

I Love My Kids
Categories: Fatherhood, Motherhood, Parenting and Family

I Love My Kids | Similar Worlds