I Like Movies
My mother invited me to see a movie with her tomorrow and told me it's a secret as to what we are going to watch. But the thing is that I love watching critics review movies, spoilers and all, on YouTube. I think shes going to watch "Us" since she's talked about it since last year and I already saw the review for that. I wouldn't mind watching the entire movie since the video cut it down to 11 minutes to summarize it while the critic went over the plot, it's symbolism, and it's errors. It seems worth watching despite all that. I just feel like talking about all the best parts and the ending now but of course I can't do that since she doesn't like spoilers xD
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Going to watch it in a couple of hours, it looks fantastic! Thankfully have avoided spoilers.
goagainsttheflow · 26-30, F
[@624254,CountScrofula] I'd be happy watching anything but I'd be hyped if we're actually gonna watch it!
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
[@9557,goagainsttheflow] Yeah! Fingers crossed.
I literally looked up every spoiler i could find & now im ready to see it
goagainsttheflow · 26-30, F
[@25627,Selah] Hahaha! xD You and me both!
CountScrofula · 36-40, M
Just saw it. Us is fucking [i]fantastic.[/i]
goagainsttheflow · 26-30, F
[@624254,CountScrofula] I saw it too! Loved it despite the spoilers!

I Like Movies
Movies and TV