I Am Married But Lonely

So how do you all handle the loneliness? A hobby? Lol! I don’t really have time for extravagant hobbies, we have 4 young kids and I have a thriving business. We tried counseling and he’s not interested in it. He’s perfectly happy, I’m the only one wh...
12
|
I am married, just on a piece of paper. In reality, there is no husband to come home to. My patience is wearing thin. With his character, divorce would be easier if he caught me cheating than me just leaving. FML.
7
|
True and true. Days shift, night shift, school...I feel like a roommate:( Maybe 20 mins of face to face time a day. I’m so over texting to keep in touch and I feel like, at this point, I’m the only one who cares. 😞
14
|
the wife spends so much energy criticizing me rather than cultivating our relationship. I know I'm not perfect, but she takes it to a new level. Then last month a new girl at work catches my attention, and vice versa - all of a sudden I remember...
4
|
I'm kinda lonely when my s/o is at work😫
11
|
This was a Valentines gift one year. I had hoped it would help bring us closer, inspire us to do things with each other. Maybe add some of our own ideas to the jar. Sadly, me snapping a quick pic of just a few of the date nights is the only time i...
14
|
I wonder how others manage the fact they are married but lonely.
5
|
To all the married ladies, how do you cope with loneliness? ...to all the ones who’s having an affair , how do you deal with it and the guilt? To those who are married and have a sugar daddy .., how ??? Reason am asking is ..... I miss the passion...
24
|
Married but disappointed!! My husband has been working at Walmart for the past 3 Months. He works very hard, and has old school work ethics. He is also 68 years old with Arthritis n has a lot of pain n health issues. Although he tries hard (stocking...
18
|
I have a good relationship with my husband but he travels frequently and so I am alone quite often. I do have friends but sometimes the nights get long
25
|
I can't sleep...
20
|
If you walk out tonight then expect my exit....
25
|
My husband cheated on me with a woman he worked with 8 years ago and even though he's made it clear to me that he made a mistake and I've forgiven him I've never been able to feel the same way about him again. I can't forget how h...
9
|
Everyone needs someone to talk to , love to be accepted for who they are... Missing conversations and intimacy.. Sigh
11
|
We started as friends with benefits, ecstasy and laughter so pure, but over time it became more friends, less benefits for sure. The friendship is awesome, strong and true, but I miss the touch of me and you. She says that she's scared of hurt...
3
|
We're friends. We drink wine and play cards all the time. When we separate, I say "I love you." She says it to as we embrace for a long time, just enjoying the contact. It gets really hard to release the other sometimes. She has a...
1
|
I never dreamed I would be alone in a marriage like this. I always wanted to be the success story. The perfect husband. The romantic that swept her away. But it takes two to dance.
9
|
How much longer?
2
|
4 years now without any intimacy. We're basically roommates. I just want to feel loved again. I miss the casual intimacy most. A smile, a hug, the kiss goodbye when I go to work. I've looked outside the marriage and made some amazing friend...
9
|
Being married has a dark side. One knows the flaws of the other. One knows the other's weak spots, and one knows what will break the other. He knows what makes me cry. He knows what will push me to the edge. So he does it. He pushes and watche...
13
|

I Am Married But Lonely
Categories: Dating and Relationships, Marriage, Relationship Struggles

I Am Married But Lonely | Similar Worlds