I Believe Emotions Are Powerful

Emotions sometime can be a excuse. I hate people using Emotions to get what they want. It's disgusting
1
|
If you've ever hit in the nose hard enough to make your eyes water, you may also notice that your skin will grow hot, your mouth will go a bit dry and your pulse will become elevated. You'll find that your head begins to swim with a strong ...
1
|
Extremely so; they can force one to do so many things that can be positive or negative.
6
|
Yet I choose all too often now not to express them when I'm down so as not to make others worry about me. So I sit and think my ass off yet again
0
|
Like the black ocean sits silently. I wait in the dark. Like the glass waves crash violently. My heart thrashes againt my chest. Like the sea breeze moves reluctantly. My lungs move begrudgingly. Like the seagulls spear towards the ground. My bo...
5
|
Which one is the prevalent emotion in the world?
Poll See Poll Options
But which one is the most common one?
1
|
What's it like to have a strong gut feeling? Is what goes through in the pit of your stomach more reasonable to follow through that what goes on with logic and feelings? This relationship is toxic and poisonous. My gut is telling me to run...
0
|

I Believe Emotions Are Powerful
Categories: Beliefs, Emotional Health, Health

I Believe Emotions Are Powerful | Similar Worlds