I'd Rather Get To Know You Than Small Talk

"How are you? What's up?" I don't care, and I'm sure you don't either. Let's talk about your favorites, how bad that movie was, how we survived high school, or the meaning of life, or... something else deep. I don't know. Something we'll actually care about.
6
|
AG7777 · 36-40, M
Get is started Goddess!
lovingdead · 26-30, M
Biggest fantasy, your ideal apocalypse, how would you dispose of a body, book you'd like to be a movie
ViciDraco · 31-35, M
Oh? So what do you believe is the meaning of life? I'm of the mind there is no greater meaning. That we all must decide for ourselves what we want our meaning to be.
GoddessOfEccentricity · 18-21, F
[@657984,ViciDraco] 42. Nah, I'm kidding 😆 Although, at the moment, I'm still figuring it out, to be honest.
ViciDraco · 31-35, M
Well, take your time there hitchhiker, anybody who ever tells you they know what it is is either crazy or a liar or both!

"How are you? What's up?" I don... | I'd Rather Get To Know You Than Small Talk | Similar Worlds