I Love the Experience Project

So far... it's only been, like, 3 days.. but gotta say, I'm not loving it here. I see how it's similar to EP in theory, but folks on here don't seem to actually share anything. Instead what I'm seeing is a bunch of people a...
GeniUs · 51-55, M
I always try to include a short story at least in my answers simply because 'yes' and 'no' answers are hugely uninteresting.
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
Agree with you about the lack of sharing going on. It has the feel of EP, but not the same substance and comeraderie. Other than that, I think you're full of shit. ;)
Haha! Why thank you sir. So, it's not just me then... the substance is lacking..
Ambroseguy80 · 51-55, M
@NBTLOL: it absolutely is!!!
And now? Do you like it better?
blackrainbow · 26-30, F
you can write as many stories as you like, you know.
Of course, but I also enjoy reading other's experiences. Human nature fascinates me. We're all a little fucked up so to speak...
carpediem · 61-69, M
My suggestion to you... don't "blow your brains out" over a private message. And I agree, more boredom resolution than shared experiences. I attribute that to an incomplete project. More to come...at some point from the developers.

EP was a matured site. This place is in it's infancy yet.
I'll try not to. ;)
carpediem · 61-69, M
@NBTLOL: It's one of those basic SW survival tips. 👍
@carpediem: Basic, but important!!
[c=#BF0080]SW is more like social media.. that's what I love about it. I thought ep was boring though.[/c]
For me, that's disappointing to hear, EP was like free therapy!
JimboSaturn · 51-55, M
Ain't nobody got time or that! :p

I think there are lulls in conversations until everyone gets excited about something. Other times its just small chat.
Shironeko · 16-17, F
Well of course this site called : similar worlds not Experience project so of course its different I'm happy that it's different if everything is the same then that's boring here u don't just write ur stories and someone replay to it to help u no here you share everything in ur mind that's why I like it more here
Much love from me ❤️
getmeouttahere · 31-35, F
@NBTLOL: you can do that in your settings somewhere :)
Oh GOD! You be careful. People don't always have good intentions for nice young girls.
Shironeko · 16-17, F
@NBTLOL: o-okay thanks
firefall · 61-69, M
I think part of the problem here is, you can't create new groups except via questions; and you can't filter your feed to only look at groups you belong to
[c=#BF0080]You can filter your feed.[/c]
greenmountaingal · 70-79, F
Please read some of my stories. Start with my background story under:
I Am Angry

I've written a few stories about my bizarre life and would really like more response.
I will check them out! Thanks!

I Love the Experience Project
Community Similar Worlds

So far... it's only been, like, 3 days.. but ... | I Love the Experience Project | Similar Worlds