I Love the Experience Project

I Love the Experience Project
I was watching a Youtube video last night about last text messages that were sent from people right before they died. One was about a girl who met a man on Experience Project, and they started chatting. They chatted for several months, and she decide...
36-40
0
|
I Love the Experience Project
I found and lost a wonderful man on EP. He ran so far away.....
1
|
I Love the Experience Project
It only just occurred to me that most of the information I relate on various subjects here I had learned in Elementary school and before graduating High School and yet so many people lack such common, basic knowledge on this site.
2
|
I Love the Experience Project
This is so cool! I was on Experience Project for a few years and it’s so cool to see that it’s come back with a different name!! (Just found this site guys and I’m pumped lol)
29
|
I Love the Experience Project
I made many friends on here.. still in contact with some.. my user name was hurricane and dave.. i think :)
1
|
I Love the Experience Project
Third Post: I was a regular at Experience Project, I should've copied all my experiences, I recently as TODAY searched for another platform similar and found a post on Quora from Armen Berjikly who was the founder of EP, which in turn led me to ...
7
|
I Love the Experience Project
I miss it most days. I often feel a void in my life that was filled with that website. This version of it just isn't the same. But I'll take it because it's the only other website out there with this kind of cathartic release.
15
|
I Love the Experience Project
I had so many experience on my profile now it's gone 😭
9
|
I Love the Experience Project
I just found this maybe a couple weeks ago, first time I’ve been on anything like EP since it closed. I don’t really feel like I belong as much as I did. Maybe because I’m not as broken, maybe because I’m older. Maybe because before I barely left my ...
1
|
I Love the Experience Project
I miss the Experience Project.
12
|
I Love the Experience Project
Where did all the ep people go? Does any of the old ones still get on here?
3
|
I Love the Experience Project
Back in the year 2013,I had accidentally stumbled upon the Ep website.That was a wonderful site to share experiences. During those few years, I learned a lot about human behaviours and psychology.. Thanks to that. I was by the same username- Piaforyo...
11
|
I Love the Experience Project
I used to be an EP member once upon a time. Since it’s shutdown, I always thought it was because they didn’t comply with its regulations of privacy, and so on. It is because of this, I know now. But someone on here also brought to my attention that ...
4
|
I Love the Experience Project
I was a huge fan of EP and Thankfully when they closed, I was able to get my stories sent to me. I met some amazing people on there and for some time managed to keep relationships with some of them. A couple have since passed away and others just los...
4
|
I Love the Experience Project
I really miss it 😥
10
|
I Love the Experience Project
I miss ep. Too many sensitive, triggered people on here.
6
|
I Love the Experience Project
I loved it. Had full of weirdos, extreme religious people to mess with, crazy young girls trying to jailbait me, but there were a few people I met who were really cool. Can't say it was good times but it was interesting I guess.
4
|
I Love the Experience Project
I had a great experience there. For the first time in my life, I found stories and people I could relate to. I made a friend, he was like a soulmate; it was the kind of bond I've never had before in my life.
6
|
I Love the Experience Project
I often wonder what happened to the many users I chatted with on EP. Always wonder where life took them.
11
|
I Love the Experience Project
Hi! 🌹
10
|

I Love the Experience Project
Categories: Community, Similar Worlds

I Love the Experience Project | Similar Worlds