I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19

Lack of oxygen in Uttar Pradesh, India? UP police: problem solved

This is really insane. I feel terrible for those who are suffering and have no facilities for treatment.
[@1066823,Eryxx] I tell you one thing. A huge democracy has only one power "The Vote" to choose the right government.
Eryxx · M
[@1158409,littlepuppywantanewlife] that will dig deeper into Indian politics and it's messed up from every end. But there have been instances where the currently ruling party's members have been seen carrying the EVM's in their cars and vans after voting and the cheapness today has gone down by many levels. So we don't have a good choice really. It's like we can either choose bad or the worst.
[@1066823,Eryxx] Worst thing today is there is no great candidate to vote for. One should rather form youth reforms and fight for justice.
what is so special about pipal trees?
[@487686,erosa] You laugh but I could have a chai stand and sell chai to those who are resting...maybe make some good money.
[@1066823,Eryxx] yeah thought so.
Eryxx · M
[@16806,cherokeepatti] someone was ahead of you in selling tea. He's now selling government sectors to private owners.
erosa · 22-25, F
Very wise, I must say.
Eryxx · M
[@487686,erosa] ikr!
Powderflask · 26-30, M
Not sure it’s helpful but it’s free
Nanori · 26-30, F
BOOM busted
mrlopez · 26-30, M
[@934648,Nanori] this sounds like some tribal information
[@934648,Nanori] why do you want to burn trees at night? 🙄
[@1161949,mrlopez] You go sleep under ghost 🌲👻
This is as useful as when they were spraying people with disinfectant
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
No wonder it should be renamed to Ulta Pradesh.

However, a politician made a covid patient try cow urine as an antidote. I'm yet to understand where they get all this amazing logic from.
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@1066823,Eryxx] Haha, with everything that going on only the sane people I know will be anti-nationals (which isn't a bad thing).

I am not a hindu. But sadly with everything that's going on, I wish I wasn't here.

This I agree with you. That it's everyone in the nation that has to deal with the shit they're cooking up. Religion has nothing to do with it. It's just a petty topic for the prime minister to use as a means of instigating riots amongst the people.

Our economy did not recover after the demonetization. It crashed when covid hit, its bound to get worse with the rate of inflation and all the mf could care is about a new parliament. The prime minister just got the new bungalows sanctioned for him and the vice president. They'll be starting the construction to ensure it is completed by May 2022. This statement speaks volumes about what kind of a leader he is and how a buffoon will perform when he's given power.

We're all fucked now. That's the bitter truth.
Eryxx · M
[@476293,Beatbox34] andhbhakt nhe maanenge.
Beatbox34 · 26-30, M
[@1066823,Eryxx] They won't and I won't argue anymore. Kyn apna dimag kharab krna hai?