I Hate That Moment

That moment when you realize those sixth months meant nothing to him. All those words he said, about love and marriage and happiness, were all a lie. He never cared, or wanted you, he was just waiting for someone to better to come around so he could ditch you. How can I trust people when these things keep happening? How many more times will I let myself be hurt before its finally too much? That moment when all you wanna do is give up. That moment when you feel like everyone is against you, and you're trying to beat the current, but its just too strong....that moment when it pulls you down, deeper and deeper until you can breathe, cant feel, cant think. That moment when its all darkness and you can't seem to find the light.

"Somewhere in this darkness there's a light that I can't find, maybe its too far away, or maybe I'm just blind...."
0
|

Archived Stories

That moment when you realize those sixth months me... | I Hate That Moment | Similar Worlds