Friends & Acquaintances

Ever wonder why people leave this site and don't say goodbye?
55
|
I believe, it's because we may talk to each other and claim to know each other in here but we are acquaintances in real!...Unless we get to meet a person in real the true connection is not there!...Of-course, exceptions of good virtual friendship are there!...Not everyone cares for acquaintances!...☺

This is my view-point.

Most of us are here to share ourselves with others because somewhere along the line, we do not have the 'one' with whom we may share everything. Even if we have that 'one' in our life; yet, we need a corner to vent the feelings that we don't feel like sharing it with that individual!...☺

Be happy, keep talking to the person till the time he/she is talking to you. A chapter does end at some point; so does the book!...☺

Headlines · 22-25, M
I do tht
Just how it is
Goralski · 46-50, M
No
Im getting ready to leave. It is important to say goodbye?
blackgirldoingart · 18-21, F
Some ppl dont find it necessary to say goodbye
TheCaterpillar · 41-45, F
No I have some good thoughts or hunches on why most people leave here
hunkalove · 61-69, M
No point in saying goodbye to a sewer.
Plus goodbye means they're coming back
No. What is the purpose to that? Most come back anyway. Even IF a different profile.

Friends & Acquaintances

Ever wonder why people leave this site and don... | Friends & Acquaintances | Similar Worlds